Chapter 10 you go to a dance academy?!

*with Iona and Riker*

Ionas pov

I need to try and sneak out, I've got my Dance Academy but he's watching me like a hawk. It starts today and I'm a dance teacher, I teach ballet. Riker is in the living room just now, now's my chance. I've packed my dance bag, inside is my point shoes, tutu and bandeau. I sneaked down stairs and looked at him to see if he noticed luckily he didn't. I grabbed my ballet shoes and went out the door and headed to the academy.

When I got there I got a little practice then after about 5 minutes I had to start class.

Rikers pov

I'm playing C.O.D ( call of duty ) with my brothers. I heard a stair creek but ignored it until I heard the door shut. I quit the game and went upstairs.

"Iona, you up here!" No answer. I went into her room.

"Iona you in..." She's not here. She didn't, she left...

I texted her to see where she is. But no answer. Now I'm worried, where did she go?

Ionas pov

My class was over, it's now 5:30pm. I've been here all day time to go home. I signed out and collected my stuff then headed home. It took me 5minutes so now it is 5:35pm, but when I walked in the door....

I heard nothing but small sobs coming from my room. I headed up the stairs and when I walked inside he was crying in the corner of the room. I dropped my stuff and ran to his side, pulling him into a hug.

"Where...did...you...go?" I feel so guilty.

"I'm a dance teacher, see I'm in my tutu, I'm so sorry I never told you." Yes I'm still in my tutu.

"Don't...do...that...again..." I was now on the verge of tears.

"I promise I won't." I was now crying. He must've felt me crying.

"Hey, look at me..." I still looked down.

"Look at me, please" he lifted my head up with his hand, delicately. I looked into his deep, sorrow filled eyes. Making me feel so guilty.

"Don't cry, it's ok trust me. Now I know your in pain as well, tell me what happened." His voice is so soothing.

"I haven't broken in my point shoes so they hurt my toes." It's true I haven't broken them in.

"Hey come here." He pulled me into a hug, I love his hugs.

"It's ok, shhhh, shhh , sh" I couldn't help but smile. He cares so much, I'm glad he's mine.