Chapter 24. Tammy!

Ross's pov

I've been writing a song for Tammy recently, I can't wait for her to hear it. She's been downstairs for a while now. I'm almost finished the song, I'll play her it tomorrow. I wonder what her reaction will be? I better keep practicing.

*a few hours later*

I'm still practicing but I'm kinda thirsty. I carefully put my guitar down making sure it doesn't fall like last time. Last time the strings snapped when it fell it cost me quite a lot.

That's when I heard Tammy singing an Alex G cover of Heart Attack. I love her voice she's amazing, I need to sing a duet with her someday. Well that's future plans to think about, I really want to date her but I'm afraid she'll reject me. I mean what if its really awkward and we stop talking to each other, I don't want that to happen so I'll keep it to myself.

I was about to walk down the stairs but I heard a high pitched scream, Tammy. I ran down the stairs to find papers and smashed objects everywhere. Where's Tammy? What's this red liquid?

"Is this blood? But where's Tammy? " I was so worried. I looked to my right I saw her. I quickly rushed to her side and carefully lifted her so I could see her. She was bleeding but not so bad that she needs the hospital, she's still breathing. That's good.

I fixed her up and carried her to my room. I put my guitar In its stand then her in my bed, I got in next to her and wrapped my arms around her. Keeping her safe.

Who did this?

??? Pov

Finally she's gullible now I can get what I want.........