Chapter 18. Are you really?

Mature content.*with Iona and Riker*

Rikers pov

Tammy went back to Ross' a while ago, at least we got to see her but how we got to see her was depressing. I hope Tammy and Ross start dating, they would be an awesome couple. Then we could go on dates together, (I'm starting to think like Rydel).

Ionas still sleeping, I wouldn't blame her. After all she got slashed last night, I'm not leaving her side until she's better. I be best to check on her so that's what I'll do. I turned off the X-box and set the controller back in the drawer.

I quietly got off the sofa and up the carpeted stairs. I checked the time it's 1:10pm, hopefully she's awake. I made my way to, what was originally was her door but its now our door. I stopped and scanned the door, it's got dents and a slight scatter of blood. I grabbed the brass door handle and turned it 90*. As I pushed it open it squeaked slightly. I poked my head through the door only to find her awake and aware of what happened.

"Hey sweetie, you ok?

"I can't believe Chase is back. Are you just going to stand there by the door?" I shut the door behind me and sat down on the bed.

*Ionas pov

He made his way over and sat down next to me as I tried to pull myself up. Riker helped me up, I kneeled on the bed next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You know we can block this out and carry on. I just got all the blocks back from my past." I looked at him with tear filled eyes.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He sounded concerned. Might as well tell him.

"I've been bullied all my life and well I still am. They called me I-on-a dick or gay camp. Then the... Abuse started, I came home with cuts and bruises pretty much everywhere. I just want it to stop Riker." The tears started streaming down my cheeks only to be wiped away by Rikers thumb. I smiled slightly just for the fact he knows and it's out and not stuck in my head haunting me.

"Hey, shh... Come here" he held his arms open as he delicately held me close, rocking me forwards and backwards. It was so soothing as I cried into his chest, trying to block it out again.

"I'm here, don't worry they won't hurt you anymore. I won't let them." I smiled that I know he's here and he won't let them hurt me.

"Thank you. I love you so much."

I looked up and kissed him, hard. At first he was surprised but after he kissed me back. We moved our lips in sync. He pushed me so he was on top of me. I smiled into the kiss while my hands found their way into his bleach blonde hair. One of my hands slid down to his stomach, feeling his now rock hard abs. I slipped my hand under his shirt. His hot tongue dragged across my bottom lip wanting entrance which I gladly accepted. His hot tongue explored my mouth. I rubbed his abs feeling him moan against me. We carried on till whenever until we had to breathe.

We pulled back out of breath but we had to admit we loved it. I smiled with pleasure and trust. Unable to speak.

We spent the rest of the day watching movies together and cuddling.