Chapter 31 Suicide?!!

*with Riker, Tammy and Ross*

Rikers POV

Ross and Tammy are downstairs but its too late. I hold the bottle of pills in my hand, I hesitate but put the bottle to my mouth. I take a deep breath and take the first pill, then the second, then the third. By the time I reached the fourth I felt dizzy...

The door burst open and I dropped the pills.

Ross's POV

"Riker stay with us. Its gonna be okay. " we rush over to him. "how many did he take?"

"about 4." Tammy told me. "he'll be fine. let's get him to be-" she stops. I look at her but I follow her gaze to see cuts right up his arms. I help him to bed.

Tammy's POV

"I'm going to call Iona." Ross nodded.

*phone convo*

Iona: hey, what's up?

Tammy: dont freak out when I say this but Riker just tried to commit suicide. He's going to be okay though.

Iona: I need to come home, NOW!

Tammy: calm down. stay in hospital, I know you're getting worse. please stay in hospital.

Iona: Tammy I need to come home.

Tammy: stay in bed.

Iona: Doctor could I please go home??

Tammy: Stop! Stay in the hospital!

Iona: I'm coming home.  *hangs up*

*end*

I groan loudly.

"Babe, what's wrong? "

"Iona's coming home, when shes getting worse."

"she'll be here in what 5 mins? " I nod. "okay.  I'll get the blankets. "

*5 mins later.*

Iona's POV

I get helped into Riker and I's place. When I get upstairs Ross helps me lie next to Riker.

"take these once a day, these when you start to feel pain and then these every 2 days. there's labels on them so you dont get confused. " I get prescribed with my medication.

I lie next to Riker looking at him, wondering why he did this. I kissed his cheek, forehead, nose then his temple. His dark chocolate eyes opened and looked at me.

"baby? what are you doing here?"

"I came to be with you. You need me and I need you." he smiled at me

"we should get some rest. " I nodded.

"Wait, I'm feeling some pain. let me take some medication. " he nodded and I take my painkillers. he wraps his arm around me and we both fall asleep.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Credit goes to CiCiXD