Chapter 22. You okay?

*with Tammy and Ross*

Tammy's pov

It's 12:30pm just now. The weather is really nice, sunny and hot. Maybe we can finally go in the pool today. I've not texted Iona in a while, maybe I should just now.

*text convo*

Tammy: hey. Not spoken to you in ages.

Iona: ikr! So what are you doing today?

Tammy: I might swim today in the backyard pool. What about you?

Iona: I'm going to play 'Kiss The Rain' and 'River Flow in You' on the guitar today. Then tonight at 11:30 I'm going to play them by the pool for Danny.

Tammy: okay. You miss him don't you?

Iona: yeah... A lot :'(

Tammy: I'm going to see if Ross wants to swim today. Ttylxox.

Iona: ok byebye.

*end of text convo*

I headed upstairs to see if Ross is up. When I got to his door, I heard him playing the guitar. I recognize the song, it's what Iona can play as well. Yiruma Kiss The Rain, it's an amazing piece of music. He's really good at playing it.

Ross' pov.

I've been playing Kiss the Rain all morning. This song always makes me cry. I looked over at my door and seen a shadow. Tammy's listening to this. I felt my hot new tears streaming down my cheeks.

"You can come in!" My voice sounds so shaky.

I heard my door creak open. I'm still crying, I looked at her, she had a worried expression on her face.

"What's wrong?" She's worried I can tell.

"It's nothing, I promise." I'm still crying.

"Then why are you crying?" She took my guitar off me and used her thumb to wipe away my tears. That's when she pulled me into a warm hug.

"I always cry while playing that song. Don't worry" she looked at me and showed a smile.

"You know Iona plays that song as well. Also River Flow in You." I smiled.