Chapter 14. He's back...

*with Iona and Riker*

*Ionas pov*

I've been seeing my ex boyfriend in the street lately. Which gets me terrified. This is why...

Two years ago, I was dating a guy called Jamie. I loved him so much that I was blinded. You see Jamie abused me, when he was mad he would hit me and not care about how much it hurt.

One night he started coming to mine, drunk. When he was drunk he would be more and more aggressive and violent. He used to strangle me, punch, hit/slap, kick, push, practically everything to hurt me. That's when I broke up with him. I wasn't able to call the police because he smashed my phone and broke the house phone.

Not even Tammy knows about this. And sertenily not riker, should I tell him?

"Hey Riker can I talked to you about something? It's kinda important." I'll tell him.

"Sure babe, what's wrong?"

"Before I met you I was with this boy called Jamie and I've seen him everywhere. And he abused me when we were dating." I started to cry.

"Hey, come here." He opened his arms for me to hug him. I gladly hugged him, crying into his chest.

"I'll protect you, he won't hurt you anymore." I looked at him, into his deep brown eyes filled with strength and will.

"Promise?" I held up my pinkie. He curled his pinkie around mine.

"Promise."

He started leaning in, as did I. Our lips collided together, creating a sweet, loving, trustful, wonderful kiss. Jamie could never give me this type of happiness. I'm glad I've got Riker with me. Jamie can't hurt me not now, not ever.