Chapter 21. Hate.

*with Iona and Riker*

Ionas pov

So me and Riker went public yesterday. Some fans are saying that we're so cute!

I decided to log onto twitter. I was reading the comments, the usual, you guys are cute together, do a cute couple video and so on. Until I came across an account called 'Iona hate page" I was scrolling through the news feed, crying. 'Riker can do way better than that slut, Iona. Who else agrees?"

Rikers pov

I was downstairs playing against my brothers on call of duty online. I paused the game to get a drink until I heard crying. I shut off the X-box and hurried upstairs.

"Iona you ok?! Unlock the door, please, babe open up." I shook and rattled the door. I could bust open the door if she doesn't open up.

Iona's pov

I had enough, I took off my hoodie revelling my old scars from cutting. I took my blade that I hid and cut my wrist again. But only once. I put my white hoodie back on and closed the laptop. I went over and unlocked the door. Riker literally fell through the door, he was crying as well.

From being upset his reaction changed when he looked down and the blood seeping through my white hoodie sleeve. He forcefully pulled off my hoodie revelling a newly formed cut. He quickly took off his top and applied pressure then wrapped a bandage around my wrist.

"Why'd you that?"

She looked over to the laptop and burst into tears. I went over and opened it to find a whole hate page about her. This makes me sick! I logged on and typed;

'To my dearest fans please stop hating my girlfriend. She's sweet, loyal, caring and funny, now stop it. I don't count you as the R5 family if you hate her!'

From this day I'm going to make sure she doesn't get anymore hate.