Chapter 4 secrets

Only going to be Tammy and Ross.

*Later that night*

Tammys pov

I was sitting on my bed listening to Live Like There's No Tomorrow, I love that song. Since I'm alone because Ross is playing some video game. I decided to sing along, I have always loved singing, same as Iona except she can play the guitar, I can only sing. It's not like I don't want to, I mean I want to but well like singing so much. I also write songs and stuff like that.

While I was singing my heart out I always feel like I'm in my own world like no one can stop me.

Ross' pov

When I walked up the stairs, after play COD for about an hour. I looked at my watch it was 10:30pm I guess Tammy is asleep. Well that's what I thought until I heard singing. The song was Live Like There's No Tomorrow by Selena Gomez, what it's a really good song.

I sneaked over to her door and listened. She sounded great no amazing, no no no incredible, that's the word incredible. When she finished, I heard footsteps coming towards the door so I quickly went into my room. A few seconds she knocked on my door.

"Come in"

"I just came to say night, see you in the morning" that's all, why is she acting like nothing happened. I'll just ask her in the morning.

"Ok night Tammy."

* in the morning *

Tammys pov

When I woke up I looked at my clock,10:30am. Ok I'm going to get changed and go downstairs to get breakfast.

*A few mins later*

I was at the kitchen table eating cereal when Ross came in only in his sweats and no t-shirt, boys.

"Hey, how are you today?" I said starting a conversation.

"Oh, hey I'm good, you?" I guess he's either half-asleep or not paying attension.

"I'm good."

"Umm...I heard you last night, singing. You're amazing." He heard me damn it I thought he was downstairs, I guess I was wrong. But he said I'm amazing, I've never thought I was.

"I'm not amazing, and I thought I was alone, how did you hear me?"

"First you are amazing, trust me and second I was finished and went to go to bed but stopped and listened." Trust me, where have I heard that before.

(Flashback)

??? " come on you can trust me, I promise we won't get caught."

"But it's not right..." I pleaded for him to let go.

??? "Come on babe"

(End of flashback)

Remembering that, I got up and Ross followed. After quite a while of talking and laughing we just sat around watching tv. Suddenly my phone went off, I got a text from Iona.

(Text convo)

Iona- hey you wouldn't believe what happened last night!

Tammy- what happened?

Iona- well don't freak out but me and riker... Kissed!

Tammy- you kissed omg but we've only been with them for a day. So are you two.. Dating now?

Iona- yup oh and tell Ross would ya. I've g2g see ya.

Tammy- ok bye bye

( end of text convo)

"Who was that?"

"It was Iona. Riker and Iona are now dating."

"Aww that's cute, quick but cute." I totally agree with that.