Chapter 5 getting to know you

*Ionas pov*

"So tell me about yourself." Riker was starting a conversation.

"Hmm where do I start? Oh I've been playing the guitar since I was 13 and I had stagefright but lost it after the kick of performing. You know about my brother. I love to draw anime, you know the Japanese characters. I love to dance. Um I guess that's about it."

"Wow but what really stood out to me was the Japanese characters cartoon people. You can draw that, how long have you been drawing that?"

"Since I was 13, well when I was about 10 or something like that, I drew Brock from Pokèmon but I stopped because I thought that it was a one time thing but on the 20th of January I started drawing again."

"So you stopped and then you started something more advanced than pokèmon?"

"Yeah."

"Cool. I think you know everything about me." Of course I do.

*kisses his cheek*

"What was that? We're dating aren't we?" Weird...but ok

*kisses on his lips* The kiss became heated after a few seconds. His hot tounge dabbed across my bottom lip, wanting entrance. Which I gladly accepted, his tounge slipped in and rubbed against mine. It started out as a kiss then into a make out session. After we lost track of time, we pulled back breathing heavily.

"That's what I wanted not a kiss on the cheek." He was still panting and so was I. I have to admit he's an amazing kisser.