Chapter 16. Happy to be with you.

WARNING: A LITTLE BIT OF MATURE CONTENT

>

*with Iona and Riker*

*Ionas pov*

We're sitting on the couch watching the Tim Burton film called '9.' Best animated film. I saw out the corner of my eye, Riker staring at me, lust brown eyes watching me.

"Yes?" I turned to look at him.

"Uhm... I-I uh..." I giggled at him being unable to find any words.

"Cute, Riker, cute." I was still giggling at him.

"Not as cute as you, I love your giggle." He wanted something, I know he does. And I know what he wants.

"I know you want me." If he wants me then he has to admit it, right here, right now.

"Took you long enough."

Right after that, his lips crashed onto mine. I kissed back. He started to deepen it, moving our lips in sync. He pushed me slightly so we are slouching, Riker on top of me. He held my waist, while I played with the hair at the back of his head. Just then I felt his hot tongue drag across my bottom lip, wanting entrance. I slowly opened my mouth, feeling his tongue slide into my mouth. His tongue started exploring mine, his tongue touched mine. His tongue stroking mine. It felt so good, I didn't want this to end.

After a few minutes, we broke apart. We are panting, trying to catch our breath.

"That was great." He said, breaking the sound of us panting.

"Yeah...it...was..." I spoke catching my breath.

"We should do that again sometime." He looked at me suductivly.

"Of course we should." I smiled.

We continued watching '9.' I must've fell asleep because when I woke up, I'm in bed with Riker again. His arm holding me protectively around my waist. He's holding me close. My eyes started fluttering shut, after a few seconds I fell asleep. Best night ever, so far...