Chapter 13 Is that...Chase

*with Tammy and Ross*

*tammys pov*

My arm is so much better, thank you painkillers. Ross has been so protective of me because of that incident on the beach. At least I can surf now but not as good, I'm just a beginner.

Me and ross are relaxing on the couch, he's playing Call Of Duty and I'm writing. Nothing special just a song. I'm calling it the Mirror Song. I'm not really paying attension to Ross, he started talking to me but I'm kinda blocking him out. I don't mean to I'm just stuck in a brain storm at the moment, lost in my thoughts. I was brought back from a strum of an electric guitar.

"What?!" I might have yelled. Oops

"Sorry. What are you writing?" He tried snatching the paper away.

"A song, now give." He was able to take it away from me.

"Ok, here it's looking good Tammy." He gave it back. He said its good, that means a lot.

That's when my phone bleeped. I checked to see who it was, unknown number. I looked at the message. It said...

'Better watch it Tammy, I'm back and I'm gonna finish what I started.'

That is...horrifying. I looked at Ross with terror filled eyes.

"Who was it?" He was curious.

"I...I...think...it's...ch-ch-chase." I started tearing up.

I was pulled into a hug.

"I'm here it'll be ok" I felt safe in his arms like nothing can hurt me. "As long as your with me I'll protect you." I smiled.