Chapter 19 I'm hardly getting to know you.

*with Tammy and Ross*

Ross' pov

Right today I've got no practices so I'm going to get to know Tammy. Now what to start with, what she likes, favourite movies, can she play any instrument than singing.

I walked into the living room where Tammy is writing. She looks so concentrated, I wonder what she's writing.

"Hey Tammy, can I ask you something?"

"Sure Ross, what's on your mind?" She's making it seem so easy to ask her.

" what do you like? As in favourite movies, can you play any instruments?"

"I can't play any instruments, just singing and well you know about that. Favourite movies, Footloose the 2011 version, The Avengers and A walk to remember. I like writing and singing, Hanging with my friends, watching movies. I love the smell of of air after It rains in the summer."

"Wow, one of my favourite movies is The Avengers to. The most common one I say in interviews is Romeo and Juliet but you must know about that. I've never really thought about the smell of rain in the summer, well after. I like going for long walks in the rain though." Tammy must know a lot about me anyways.

"Thanks for telling me this. I'll be in my room writing a new song and working out chords for it. See ya later, if you need me you know where to find me." I smiled and left her to her writing.