Submit

The first time Cassian and I were intimate felt very different from this moment. He was still a mystery to me at the time. I felt everything from intimidation to fright as he manipulated me into his bed, taking what I didn't even know I had at the time. But at this moment, things feel different. We've taken our time to know each other again, coming to an understanding of our pasts and our futures. I don't feel fear as he covers my body with his own. I feel something much deeper, and much more intimate.

Cassian's hands wrap around my waist, pulling my body flush against his as he deepens the kiss. His hands roam over my back, hoisting me up so that I am straddling him. He never breaks the kiss as his hands pull at the fabric I wear, easily tearing it from my skin. He places kisses along my collarbone, lingering above my breast. My fingers are no longer my own and I run them through his hair just as his lips cover my nipple. I cry out as warmth spreads from the feel of his tongue laving against my nipple, to my belly, settling between my legs. My sex throbs in excitement, and I find myself frustrated that Cassian has yet to remove my underwear.

As if reading my thoughts, Cassian's free hand dips in my panties, brushing over the sensitive area. A shaky breath leaves my lips as I toss my head back and he takes full advantage. He switches to my other breast just as his fingers brush over my throbbing clit, rubbing a small circle to build my pleasure. My shaky moans fill the room as heat spreads from my clit to my legs, forcing them to tremble in his arms.

Cassian gently lays me against the bed, releasing my nipple to once again cover my mouth with his. His tongue traces my bottom lip before dipping into my mouth, mimicking his finger as it slips inside of me. I moan against his lips, and he swallows it readily as a deep rumble emits from his chest. His fingers coax pleasure out of me, forcing my body to submit to his will just by his touch. I break the kiss, arching my back as he strokes a sensitive place inside of me.

I feel close to cresting over when Cassian removes his fingers. My eyes fly open in frustration, but when I look up, Cassian is over me, his erect cock in hand as his lustful gaze roams my body. A ping of fear ripples up my spine but I push it to the back of my mind. Cassian, however, notices. He angles his head slightly, studying my features.

"I won't hurt you."

I give him a weak nod as he crawls over me, the tip of his cock brushing slightly against my sex. I shudder as he eases me onto the pillow, his lips capturing mine. The kiss is gentle, expressing his words from earlier in physical form. I feel him pushing against my entrance, breaking the kiss as he slowly stretches past my entrance.

"Ohhh!"

My groan lilts through the room, accompanied by Cassian's as he fully sheathes himself. His lips find my throat, his thrusts finding a pleasurable rhythm. My hands fly to his back, gripping his flesh as his own hand snakes up my spine, holding me flush to him. I don't know how long we stay in this position, touching and feeling one another as we come to know each other in the most intimate of ways. With each thrust, my body drives higher to its peak.

My hands find their way into his hair, gripping his against me as I arch my back. My orgasm slowly spreads, my inner walls convulsing until it hits me what's happening. I wrap my thighs around Cassian's waist, my moans filling the air. His thrusts become deep, stroking me with urgency as the pleasurable heat ripples over my body. I feel his free hand snake under my ass, holding me close to him as his cock grows harder, the warmth of his seed filling me.

He gives a violent thrust before holding himself up over me, his dark gaze roaming over my features in delight. And finally, he smiles revealing the dimple I've grown accustomed to over the years. He pushes my hair away from my face, placing a kiss along my forehead, my eyelids, and the tip of my nose, before settling on my lips.