𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

❀  ❀  ❀

ANASTASIA TRIED TO GET  Free from Richie's hold "Fucker."

"Man, how poetic. If I frame Sam at least it'll look like one Loomis killed a Prescott." Richie taunted.

"Fuck you!" Anastasia screamed.

"Well, you're just quoting your mother!" Richie yelled back, stabbing Anastasia in the side.

She yelped in pain.

Sidney tried to stand up and screamed "Baby!"

"Mommy, I don't want to die." Anastasia cried as Richie took the knife out.

Amber went on about a requel. Sidney tried to grab the bloody butcher knife off the counter. Amber stabbed Sidney in the side. Anastasia, Sam, Gale tried to help Sidney.

"Hey, woah, woah. Goddamn it." Richie said.

Sam stood up. "Sit the fuck down."

Richie told Sam, aiming the gun at her.

Anastasia held her side, mumbling "Fucking prick."

Richie chuckled "I'm a big fan of your mother's. Too bad you have to die, too, Anya."

Anastasia looked up at Richie, spitting in his face. Richie chuckled wiping his face then went over to Sam. Anastasia coughed.

Sam looked over to Anastasia "Go."

"I can't..." Anastasia mouthed.

Amber squatted in front of Anastasia "Hi, princess."

"I wonder what Lila thinks about you attempting to kill me." Anastasia said, staring at her ex-girlfriend.

Amber dragged her knife across Anastasia's face then stabbed her in a different spot "Oh, baby. I'm sorry it had to be this way."

Anastasia screamed in pain.

❀ ❀ ❀

AMBER TOOK OUT THE Knife, wiping it clean with her glove. Richie told something to Amber. Amber got up and walked out, going to find Tara. Sam told Richie she untied Tara.

"Amber, fan out. Go find her. Amber?" Richie questioned, looking around the corner for his partner.

Anastasia and Sam stood up tackling Richie to the living room. Richie threw Anastasia off of him.

"Sam?" Anastasia coughed.

Sam looked at her "Stay awake."

Anastasia coughed and passed out from blood loss. Sam sighed, checking her for pulse. There was a pulse. Sam sighed, happily then went to fight Richie.

❀ ❀ ❀

ONCE THE KILLERS WERE Dead, Anastasia was put on gurnee. Chad, Mindy, and Anastasia all thumbs up to each other.

Sidney turned to Gale "Take care of my daughter."

"I promise." Gale told Sidney, joining Anastasia in the ambulance.

Anastasia looked over to her aunt, holding her hand. Gale kissed Anastasia's hand, rubbing her thumb over it, soothingly. They went to the hospital.

 They went to the hospital