𝚒𝚟

❀ ❀ ❀

ANASTASIA LOOKED AT Her phone. Her dad's contact on the screen.

Ethan peered over her shoulder, seeing who was calling "You should answer it."

"I'll call him back." Anastasia said, hanging up the phone.

Everyone freaked out when Sam went to answer her phone.

"Who is it?" Tara asked.

Sam grabbed her phone then hung up.

"Why did everyone just freak out when her phone rang?" Ethan asked, oblivious.

Anastasia took the lollipop out of her mouth then smacked Ethan repeatedly with it.

"Easy, easy!" Ethan whined.

"You gotta keep up, my dude." Lila and Anika said.

"Sam, my dad wants to talk to you." Quinn said, handing her phone to Sam.

"Mr. Bailey, hi. My sister thinks I'm probably overreacting. What do you mean? What's going on?" Sam started to talk to Detective Bailey.

After the conversation ended Tara and Sam left.

Anastasia grabbed her stuff then grabbed Ethan's wrist "Let's go."

"Where are we going?" Ethan asked, standing up.

"You're staying with me tonight." Anastasia told him.

Lila groaned "No! I don't want to hear you two!"

"We aren't even that loud!" Anastasia exclaimed.

Ethan blushed and rubbed his neck, nervously. Anastasia rolled her eyes then started to walk to her apartment with Ethan.

❀ ❀ ❀

"YOU SHOULD CALL YOUR dad." Ethan told her.

"You wouldn't mind?" She asked, looking up at him.

"No, go ahead. I mean like I said your mother is scream queen royalty and your dad was attacked by your uncle.." Ethan said, nervously.

Anastasia kissed his cheek then called her dad.

"Pumpkin, I was worried about you! Are you safe?" Mark asked his eldest daughter.

"Yes, dad. I'm safe, I have my gun with me at all times. I have my strong boyfriend to protect me." Anastasia said as she unlocked the door to her dorm room.

Mark chuckled "Good. I just worry about you, since what happened last year."

Ethan walked into her dorm room first.

Anastasia followed Ethan "I know, dad. But this time I'm heavily armed."

"I know, it's just I don't want to lose you." Mark told her.

Anastasia sighed "Daddy, you won't."

Mark smiled through the phone "I know, pumpkin. I love you, goodnight."

"Night, daddy. Love you too." Anastasia said, hanging up.

Ethan took off his shoes, pants, and shirt leaving him in his boxers. Anastasia changed into some pajamas. Ethan scooted over to let Anastasia get some space to lay down.

Anastasia rested her head on his chest "I can't believe this is happening again."

Ethan kissed her head "I promise, I won't let anything happen to you, baby. You have my word."

Anastasia smiled softly "Thank you, Ethan."

Ethan smiled softly "You're welcome."

Anastasia closed her eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep. Ethan fell asleep soon after.

 Ethan fell asleep soon after