𝚡𝚡𝚒𝚟

❀ ❀ ❀

ANASTASIA AND ETHAN  Walked to the front of the mansion. Ethan flinched when he heard gunshots. Anastasia heard her phone ring.

Anastasia answered it "What?"

"Hello, Anastasia. You and your little boyfriend follow directions well. Use the metal detector by your feet." Ghostface instructed.

Anastasia picked it up, swiping her leg up to the right side of her body, it beeped.

"Ear rings?" Ghostface questioned.

Anastasia nodded. Ethan took the metal detector, it beeped at his chain.

"Where are the others?" Anastasia demanded.

"Your mother is just inside." Ghostface told her. 

Anastasia furrowed her brows "How do I know you didn't kill her?"

Ethan held her hand, stroking it softly.

"Take a look." Ghostface told her.

Anastasia hung up the call then walked into the house.

"Sam! Mom! Ethan, help me!" Anastasia exclaimed.

Ethan peeled the tape off of Sam's mouth. Sam coughed.

"What happened?" Anastasia asked, peeling the tape of Sidney's mouth.

"He killed Theresa. Laurie, Stefan, Anika, Chad, and Tara are hiding somewhere." Sam and Sidney exclaimed.

Ghostface appeared behind Ethan, raising his knife above his head.

"Ethan!" Anastasia yelled.

Ethan turned around and got his gun out "To quote the original 'It's your turn to scream, asshole'."

Ethan shot Ghostface 5 times. Ghostface fell to the ground. Anastasia finished untying Sidney. Sidney went to help Anastasia untie Sam. Ethan went over to help.

"Guys.." Sam breathed out.

They turned around to see Ghostface gone. Tara, Stefan, Anika, Chad, and Laurie came in. Ethan aimed his gun at them.

"Woah, woah!" Stefan raised his hands up.

Anastasia put Ethan's hand down. Ethan put his gun in the back of his pants.

"What's the plan?" Chad asked.

"You guys distract Ghostface or Ghostfaces, Ethan and I will meet you there." Anastasia instructed.

To be honest she didn't know if she'd be able to survive this Ghostface attack. It worried her if she'd die or her friends would die. It broke her to know Theresa was killed.

"Anya?" Anika mumbled.

Anastasia hugged Anika "Trust me, okay?"

Anika hugged back "Please don't die."

"I won't, you have to go with the others to distract these assholes, okay?" Anastasia instructed.

Anika ran off to find the others. Anastasia and Ethan hid in one of the bedrooms. Ethan put his Ghostface costume, placing the voice changer in the mask. Anastasia put Stu's mask and pulled the Ghostface hood over her head.

"Let's go." Ethan said in the Ghostface voice.

Anastasia followed Ethan to where the actual fight was.