𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

❀ ❀ ❀

4 MONTHS LATER

Anastasia woke up the next morning feeling sick to her stomach. She rushed to the bathroom, puking. Laurie entered the bathroom, holding Anastasia's hair back.

"Hey, hey..." Laurie rubbed Anastasia's back, soothingly.

"Where's Ethan?" Anastasia coughed.

"He said he had to do something with Chad for Tara." Laurie said, stroking her hair.

"And your brother?" She flushed the toilet then grabbed tissues, wiping her mouth.

"VINCE!" Laurie yelled.

No response.

"VINCENT STEVEN SCHNEIDER!" Laurie yelled again.

"Steven?" Anastasia giggled.

"I don't know." Laurie giggled.

Vince groaned, walking into the bathroom. Anastasia giggled. Vince stared at the two girls.

"What's so important that you had to yell my name like you were getting shot?" Vince rubbed his eyes.

"Anya needs a doctor." Laurie told him.

"Call her boyfriend. I'll take you guys." Vince yawned, leaving the bathroom.

❀ ❀ ❀ 

ANASTASIA LAID DOWN On the bed, holding Ethan's hand. Ethan kissed her head, softly. The doctor came in and sat down.

"Ms. Kincaid, you are 4 months pregnant, and you're carrying twins." The doctor told the pair.

Anastasia looked over to Ethan. Ethan pecked her lips.

"Thank you." Anastasia told the doctor.

The doctor left. 

Ethan sniffed "We're having two babies."

Anastasia wiped his tears and kissed him. Ethan kissed back. The pair left the doctor's office.

"I'm 4 months pregnant with twins." Anastasia smiled at Laurie.

"You do realize Chad is going to be chasing Ethan around the apartment, right?" Laurie chuckled.

Vince stood up "That'll be a sight to see, I'm proud of you, kid."

"Thanks, V." Anastasia smiled.

Vince pulled Anastasia into a bear hug. Anastasia smiled, hugging back. Vince noticed that Anastasia was nervous. Anastasia looked down and sighed.