𝚡𝚡𝚟

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❀ ❀ ❀

ANASTASIA SLOWLY OPENED The door to the theater room.

"Talk about nostalgia..." Anastasia mumbled, looking over to Ethan.

Ethan chuckled "Right...deja voodoo."

Anastasia held onto Ethan. Ethan hid behind the couch with Anastasia. Ghostface stood in front of Sam and Tara.

"Who the hell are you?" Sam and Tara asked the Ghostface.

"The other half of you, mostly Sam. Seems mom really loved to whore around. She gave me away, but kept you Sam." Ghostface told Sam.

Anastasia looked over to see Sidney passed out. Ethan gulped.

"Where are the others?" Anastasia whispered to Ethan. 

Ethan looked around then pointed at the other Ghostface who had them huddled.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Anastasia looked over to Ethan.

Ethan nodded and got up with Anastasia.

"What the hell?" Ghostface #1 demanded, seeing the two.

Anastasia stabbed Ghostface #2 with Ethan's help. Anika and Laurie looked at them, knowing it was Ethan and Anastasia.

"Help Sam and Tara!" Ethan told the others.

Laurie, Stefan, Chad, and Anika went to help Sam and Tara.

Anastasia and Ethan let Ghostface #2 fall to the ground. Ghostface #1 stared at the pair in horror. Ethan and Anastasia swiped their knives in unison.

"Now, who the hell are you?" Sam pressed Ghostface #1.

Ghostface #1 took off his mask, revealing Romero Wallace.

"Romero Wallace, director and brother." Romero said using the voice changer.

"Boring." Anastasia fake yawned.

Ethan and Anastasia unmasked. Romero looked over to them.

"What's the matter, Romero? We're playing a game, it's called 'Guess How I'm Gonna Die!' And you're the star." Ethan said, using the voice changer.

"No, you two are." Romero smirked.

Ghostface #2 stood up and unmasked, it was Alice Thompson.

"What's your motive? Jealousy?" Anastasia taunted.

"Fuck you!" Romero yelled.

"Fuck you!" Anastasia yelled back, hitting him over the head with a lamp.

Anika, Laurie, and Stefan helped Anastasia with taking down Romero. Sam, Tara, and Chad helped Ethan fight Alice. Anastasia watched in horror as Laurie, Anika, and Stefan were stabbed or knocked out. Romero stalked towards Anastasia aiming his knife at her.

"Great, let's do this. Hero vs villain, guess what? The villain always dies!" Anastasia yelled.

"You're wrong, you're gonna die!" Romero exclaimed.

Anastasia rolled her eyes "Please get on with this, I've heard this shit before!"

"Stop!" Romero yelled.

"You wanna know why you hurt people, Romero?" Anastasia asked.

"Stop! I don't want to hear it!" Romero yelled.

"It's because you chose to! There is no one else to blame! Sam and Tara didn't tell you or Alice to kill my father, Kirby, Mindy, or Theresa. That was all you and all Alice." Anastasia snapped.

Roman smirked, proud of his niece. Anastasia looked over to the mirror, winking.

"Kill him, peach." Roman instructed.

Anastasia punched Romero in the face. Romero fell to the ground, holding his jaw. Anastasia stood on top of Romero and stabbed him 35 times. Romero closed his eyes. Alice tackled Anastasia to the ground.

Alice tried to stab Anastasia in the face.

"Time to die, bitch!" Alice yelled at Anastasia.

Anastasia braced herself to be killed, but it never came.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{HEHE CLIFFHANGER}

{HEHE CLIFFHANGER}

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.