𝚡𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

LILA AND ANASTASIA WALKED Hand in hand next to Ethan as they walked down the stairs of the subway.

"Is this even a good plan?" Ethan asked.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." Tara told him.

"So, we just peel off and the killer picks us off one by one? No thank you." Ethan said.

"Let's just get to the theater, come on, in here." Sam said.

"Ah yes, because it'll be much less scarier in a serial killer movie theater." Chad said.

"Oh my God! Ethan! Mindy!" Anastasia exclaimed, getting pushed into the subway by Danny.

Chad tried to grab Mindy but he got pulled inside.

"Where's Mindy?" Sam asked.

"She missed the train. I was gonna wait for her, but, cute boy here dragged me on." Chad said.

"I was trying to keep us together." Danny defended.

"By pulling us apart?" Tara asked Danny.

"Stop, stop. Danny's innocent." Anastasia defended.

"Thank you." Danny told her.

"You're welcome." Anastasia said.

Lila sat down and sighed.

Anastasia checked her phone and said "Mindy's with Ethan. They're catching the next train, they'll meet us at the theater."

Chad sighed in relief. As they were riding the train there were Ghostface costumes everywhere. The train stopped and one Ghostface came close to the group.

"Guys." Sam said.

Everyone turned to the Ghostface. Danny got in front of Sam. The Ghostface left the train.

❀ ❀ ❀

WHEN THE TRAIN got to the stop the group needed to go they got off.

"Hey! I talked to Bailey. I've got everything set up. Where are Mindy and Ethan?" Kirby asked.

"They're five minutes behind us." Lila said.

"Let's get you all inside." Kirby said.

Sam stopped Danny and said "Not you."

"What?" Danny asked, confused. 

"Don't trust anyone, remember? We don't know you, not really." Sam told him.

"You know me." Danny said, softly.

"You're not Woodsboro. I'm sorry." Sam said, looking into his eyes.

"It's okay. It's okay. I get it. I get it. Be safe, okay?" Danny said, kissing Sam on the cheek.

"You, too." Sam told him.

Everyone started walking to the theater, again.

"Good call." Kirby told Sam.

The six of them walked into the theater. Kirby used the key card to open the gate. Everyone walked down the stairs.

"I've cleared the whole place before you got here. So, this is the only way in or out. He steps in through the first door, both doors lock automatically trapping him inside. We turn it into a kill box." Kirby said.

"Weapons?" Sam asked, crossing her arms.

"One gun, and I hold onto it. Unless, Anastasia has her gun on her, which makes it two. She can keep it." Kirby said, looking over to Anastasia.

Anastasia lifted her shirt and smirked.

"I am the only one with the badge here and Anastasia is the daughter of a detective and legacy survivor, and that's the way it's going to be. We're safe here." Kirby told the five of them.

"Sorry.." Anastasia whispered, looking down.

Lila crossed her arms.

"I'm gonna check in with Mindy, Anya, you should check in with Ethan, too. See if they're close." Sam said, walking away.

Tara, Sam, Anastasia, and Lila took off their jackets. Anastasia walked away to call Ethan, before she could do that Kirby stopped her.

"Yeah?" Anastasia asked.

"I took this from evidence. I think you should keep it." Kirby said, handing Anastasia Roman's mask.

Anastasia took it and ran her fingers over the rubber "Why?"

"Wouldn't hurt to pretend like you're on his side, right?" Kirby asked.

Anastasia put the mask in her backpack then called Ethan.

"Hey, you've reached Ethan's phone. Sorry I couldn't get to the phone right now. Leave a message, I'll call you back when I can." Ethan's voice rang through the phone.

"Hey, babe. It's me. Call me back when you get this. I'm worried about you and I want to be sure you're safe. I love you, bye." Anastasia said, leaving a message.

"He didn't answer? That's not like him." Lila said, walking over to Anastasia.

"It's fine." Anastasia said, putting her phone in her back pocket.

Lila nodded and walked to get her sister's knife.

"What if it's Lila?" Roman asked.

Anastasia turned to Roman "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"I don't know. If it runs in our family, it must run in hers." Roman said.

Anastasia gulped and walked over to the stage, staring at Roman's costume.

"Take it. It's in your blood, kiddo." Roman told her.

Anastasia grabbed his costume, hiding it in her backpack.

Lila ran over to the stage "Where's Kirby?"

"Kirby?" Sam asked.

Anastasia held onto Sam with Lila. The trio walked down the stairs.

"Kirby?" Anastasia called out again.

Sam's phone rang. Anastasia and Lila jolted.

"Hello? Wh-what are you talking about? What?" Sam hung up the phone then tried to open the gate.

"What's the matter?" Lila and Anastasia asked.

"Detective Bailey said it's Kirby." Sam told the two girls.

"What?!" They yelled.