𝙴𝙿𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

❀ ❀ ❀

ETHAN WAS IN The kitchen making dinner. Anastasia laid on the couch, scrolling to find a movie.

"I think I should apologize to Anika." Ethan said as he was making spaghetti.

Anastasia got up from the couch then to the kitchen "I should apologize to you."

Ethan furrowed his brows "Why?"

"I hit you with a frying pan, you doofus." Anastasia pouted.

Ethan made an "O" shape with his mouth then said "You had your reasons."

Anastasia kissed his shoulder.

Ethan wrapped his arm around her "I'm serious. I attacked your friends, while trying to protect you."

She looked at him "So, your feelings are genuine?"

Ethan hummed and kissed her head. Anastasia smiled softly.

❀ ❀ ❀

AFTER DINNER AND The two making up Anastasia laid her head on Ethan's bare chest.

Ethan kissed her head and said "That was amazing."

Anastasia giggled "I swear if I have a hickey."

Ethan got on top of her "You'll do what?"

Anastasia pulled him down by his head and kissed him. He kissed back and stroked her cheek.

She pulled away, biting her lip "I love you, Ethan Kirsch.."

"It's actually Bailey..." Ethan told her.

"Landry sounds better, if I'm being honest." She blushed.

He hummed and kissed her jaw down to her neck "Anastasia Landry sounds sexy, too."

Anastasia giggled "Ethan.."

He looked at her and grinned "Yes?"

"You wanna marry me?" She asked, rubbing his arms.

"When we graduate from college, absolutely." Ethan said, pecking her lips.

Anastasia pecked back.

He looked down at her "I really am sorry that I hurt you like that."

She sighed "I understand your motive, but I still love you."

He laid back down next to her and rubbed her arm "I'm sorry about Lila, too."

"Why did you kill her?" Anastasia asked, biting her lip.

"She was in the way of who I wanted." Ethan whispered, biting his lip.

She looked at him "Ethan..."

"I wanted you, and she was just there making it worse." He said, looking down.

Anastasia bit her lip.

He kissed her cheek "I won't kill anyone ever again. I promise."

She stroked his hair "I believe you."

He rubbed her bare back and smiled softly.

She kissed his cheek and cuddled into him "I love you."

"I love you." He said.

The pair fell asleep in each other's arms.

⋆。°✩ ANYA'S OUTRO !

{SO I FINISHED THIS STORY FASTER THAN I THOUGHT OOPS....ANYWAY I HAVE A BILLY STORY COMING IT'S CALLED 'KILLER QUEEN' AND THE SECOND HALF OF THIS STORY WILL BE HERE SOON}

ANYWAY I HAVE A BILLY STORY COMING IT'S CALLED 'KILLER QUEEN' AND THE SECOND HALF OF THIS STORY WILL BE HERE SOON}