𝚡𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀ 

WHEN THE GANG GOT Home, everyone went to their separate dorms. Anastasia sighed as she plopped down on her bed.

Laurie came in "I thought you were staying with Ethan?"

"He's on his way here." Anastasia said, looking at Laurie.

"Ah." Laurie nodded.

As if on cue Ethan walked into their dorm.

"Speak of the devil." Laurie teased.

Ethan chuckled "Hi, Laurie."

"I'm gonna go spend the night with Theresa. I love you both, use protection!" Laurie said, grabbing a duffel bag.

Anastasia and Ethan blushed. Laurie blew them a kiss then left. Ethan smirked and laid on top of Anastasia.

Anastasia giggled "Yes?"

He stroked her cheek "You're pretty."

"Okay, Econ Boy. Come here." She said, pulling him down, kissing him.

He kissed back, holding her close. She tugged at his curls. He groaned in the kiss. Anastasia pulled away.

Ethan whined, putting his face in her chest "Anya!"

"Yes?" She giggled.

"Why'd you pull away?" Ethan pouted, looking down at her.

"Because, your whining is adorable." Anastasia said, petting his head.

Ethan sighed, resting his head on her chest. Anastasia wrapped her arms around him, kissing his head.

Ethan sighed "Being with you is nice."

"Aw, you're adorable. I like being with you, all to myself." Anastasia said, stroking his hair.

A phone rang.

Ethan answered Anastasia's phone "Hello?"

Anastasia sat up.

"L-laurie, Laurie, slow down. What happened? Shit..okay, we're on the way. Call the others. Okay, bye." Ethan hung up.

Anastasia grabbed her gun then ran out the door with Ethan. Ethan got in his car. Anastasia got in the passenger side. Ethan sped to the hospital. Anastasia called Vince's phone.

"Hello, Anastasia." The killer said.

"Fuck, you fucker. You lay a hand on Vince I swear to God." Anastasia cried.

"Pick one, Vince or Laurie." The killer said.

Anastasia cried "Why are you doing this?!"

"Maybe, I want fame. Maybe, I'm getting back at you and your fucked up little family for taking what's mine. Now pick, bitch!" The killer snapped.