𝚒𝚡

❀ ❀ ❀

ETHAN WRAPPED HIS Arms around Anastasia from behind. Anastasia giggled as Ethan kissed her shoulder.

Ethan leaned into Anastasia's ear, kissing it softly "What's your favorite scary movie?"

"The Lion King." Anastasia said, sarcastically.

Ethan laughed softly "Dork."

Gale and Kirby talked about Jason and Greg. Gale opened the gates with a key card. Once the gates were open Anastasia walked down the stairs. Ethan following close behind.

"What is this place? What's with all the security?" Sam asked.

Anastasia watched her godmother turn on the lights.

"It's a movie theater." Tara said.

"It's not just a theater, it's a shrine." Gale told everyone.

Anastasia gasped and looked around the whole room, her eyes landing on a white flannel "Uncle Roman.."

Ethan rubbed her back soothingly.

Lila walked over to her sister's green shirt with the floral shirt underneath. Anastasia walked over to her uncle's shirt.

Roman appeared "Hey, kiddo."

Anastasia rolled her eyes "What now?"

"You might want to look down at the glass container." Roman said, smirking.

Anastasia's eyes went to Roman's knife "Fuck no, Uncle Roman."

Roman chuckled darkly.

Ethan tapped her shoulder "Is that your uncle's?"

Anastasia looked over to see Roman had disappeared. Ethan rubbed her back.

"Yeah, he also wore glasses." Anastasia said, pointing to the pair of glasses that rested on the mannequin.

Ethan gulped, looking down.

"You all have been through so much." Detective Bailey said.

"You have no idea." Anastasia whispered to herself.

Ethan kissed her head.

"How did they get all this stuff, I mean isn't this evidence?" Tara asked.

"Well, cops like money and evidence can get lost pretty easily. President Company excluded, of course." Gale smiled, sarcastically.

"Um, why am I here exactly? I mean, my alibi checks out and Anastasia deserves to be taken out somewhere nice after what I said yesterday." Ethan said, looking over to his girlfriend.

"So, I can keep an eye on you, roomie." Chad spat.

Mindy gave Ethan the 'I'm watching you' look.

"Enough, both of you, please." Anastasia pleaded, holding Ethan's hand.

"Like I said, Billy Loomis 2.0." Mindy said, pointing to Ethan.

"Show some respect for my boyfriend after I saved your girlfriend." Anastasia sassed, walking away.

"The killer must've found this place before he murdered Jason and Greg, and then he took the masks off the mannequins. All 9 from Stu and Billy to Amber and Richie." Gale said.

Sam walked up the stairs to Billy's Ghostface attire.

Anastasia walked over to Roman's costume.

Tara walked over to Sam.

Ethan stood behind Anastasia "Babe?"

"Yeah?" Anastasia asked, looking at him.

"Do you still think I killed Quinn and hurt Anika?" Ethan asked, holding her hand.

"I don't know anymore." Anastasia whispered.

Ethan kissed her cheek "I would never hurt you."

"I know." Anastasia said, pecking his lips.

Lila gagged from behind them "Do you both ever stop touching each other?"

"No." Anastasia giggled.

Ethan glared at Lila. Lila gulped then looked away.

"So, somebody killed these chucklefucks and took over?" Chad asked.

"Someone who believes that Sam took over and used Anastasia and Lila as her accomplices." Gale said.

Anastasia rolled her eyes "I didn't fucking do anything."

"Neither did I." Lila mumbled, crossing her arms.

"If this were a normal Stab movie, this would be the killer's lair." Mindy said.

"Which means this isn't a normal Stab movie." Kirby said.

"Fucking hell." Anastasia thought to herself.

" Anastasia thought to herself