𝚒𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

WHEN EVERYONE GOT To Sam, Quinn, and Tara's apartment everyone chilled in the living room. Anastasia wiped the make up off of her face.

"Kid, you should've slit her throat. Had her beg for mercy." Roman told his niece.

Anastasia looked into the mirror "I'm not you. Fuck you."

Roman rolled his eyes "Just think about it."

Anastasia exited the bathroom.

Ethan leaned against the wall "Hey."

Anastasia sighed "I need to tell you something."

Ethan stood up straight, moving a hair out of her face "What's the matter?"

"I'm like Sam. I see visions of my dead uncle." Anastasia said, looking down.

Ethan kissed her head "I don't think that's bad."

Anastasia rubbed his arms "You're so understanding."

Ethan pecked her lips "I want to be a good boyfriend."

"You are a good boyfriend!" Anastasia said, kissing his cheek.

He picked her up and carried her bridal style to his seat. Mindy, Lila, Quinn, and Anika awed. Anastasia covered her face, blushing. Ethan kissed her head and rubbed her arms. She got comfortable in his arms.

The news showed Greg and Jason murdered.

"Chad! Tara!" Lila yelled. The pair came into the living room.

Chad went to get Sam. Sam and Chad came into the apartment with cute guy behind them.

"Cute boy, nice!" Quinn said, pointing at Danny.

Danny looked at her, confused.

"Their names have just been released by police: Jason Carvey and Greg-" The reporter said.

"Holy shit, that's that chode from our film studies class, the one obsessed with Argento!" Mindy exclaimed, pointing at the TV.

❀ ❀ ❀

ANASTASIA JUMPED HEARING Her phone ring. She excused herself then went to the hallway. She answered the call, putting the phone to her ear.

"Baby, are you safe? Do you have your gun with you?" Sidney asked, frantically.

Anastasia nodded "Yes, mommy I'm fine. I'm not seeing anyone I'm not supposed to. Ethan's been really good to me."

Sidney sighed in relief "Call your father, he's been worried about you."

"Alright, mom. I love you." Anastasia said, biting her lip.

"I love you, too." Sidney said, hanging up.

Anastasia went back into the living room.

"Pack a bag we leave in 10." Sam said.

"Sam!" Tara protested.

"We're getting out of the city." Sam said.

"What?" Danny asked.

Ethan held Anastasia close and rubbed her arm, soothingly.

Anastasia relaxed "Not again.."

Ethan kissed her head "I'll protect you."

"I know, doofus." Anastasia giggled.

Ethan chuckled "I'm your doofus."

Lila and Mindy fake gagged. Chad pushed the cute guy out the door.

"This might not have anything to do with us." Tara said, pointing the TV.

"Are you serious?" Sam asked.

"It's a big city! It's Halloween everyone's wearing masks! You don't know!" Tara exclaimed.

"Tara! Tara! This isn't a coincidence, you knew him!" Sam said.

"Barely!" Tara said.

"Chad, Mindy, Lila, Anya back me up here." Sam said to the four.

"Well.." Anastasia sighed.

"It is a little bit.." Chad and Lila said.

"Close to home." Mindy finished.

"See?" Sam questioned her sister.

Anastasia got a lollipop from her bag then unwrapped it, sucking on it. Ethan blushed at the sight.

"Quinn, your dad's a cop, right? Can you call him and find out what's going on? Before you make the unilateral decision to abandon my college education and flee the fucking state!" Tara exclaimed.

"I'm calling him now." Quinn said, calling her dad.

Sam and Anastasia's phones rang.