𝚡𝚡𝚒𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

ANASTASIA WAS IN The kitchen making breakfast. The others were in the living room. Sam was working. Ethan walked into the kitchen, wrapping his arms around Anastasia's waist.

"Yes?" Anastasia questioned, flipping a pancake.

"I just want to hold my girlfriend, I didn't know that was such a crime." Ethan kissed her cheek.

"Shut up, Love Sick Landry." Anastasia teased.

Ethan kissed her cheek then slapped her ass.

Anastasia raised a brow "Ethan Jackson Bailey!"

He hummed "Yes, ma'am?"

"Where are your crutches?" She questioned.

He nodded to the crutches resting against the counter.  She looked at him, biting her lip. Ethan kissed her, softly. Anastasia kissed back then pulled away. Stefan, Chad, Tara,  Laurie, Anika, and Theresa sat in the living room watching a movie.

"After breakfast, I want to take you to the park." Ethan mumbled, kissing her shoulder.

"And do what?" Anastasia asked.

"Consider it a date." Ethan responded, helping her finish making breakfast.

❀ ❀ ❀

ANASTASIA SIGHED AS She had set all the plates on the counter.

"Breakfast!" Anastasia yelled.

Everyone came and got their food. Anastasia and Ethan at in the dining room.

"Holy shit." Stefan said.

"What?" Anastasia questioned, walking into the living room.

Ethan followed behind her.

"Stab 9 has been cancelled, actress Alice Thompson found dead in her home." The news reporter said.

Anastasia's phone rang. Vince's caller ID appeared on screen. Anastasia accepted the call.

"What?" She spat.

"Damn, kid. Why are you snapping at me?" Vince asked, offended.

Anastasia rubbed her forehead "Spit it out, Vincent."

Vince sighed "Where's my sister?"

"Call her, Vincent." Anastasia rolled her eyes.

"Okay, you okay?" Vince questioned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You know me." Anastasia said, looking at Ethan.

"Yeah, I do, that's why I'm asking." Vince rubbed his face.