𝚡𝚡𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

A WEEK LATER

Anastasia sighed as she laid in bed with Ethan in Quinn's former room. Ethan rested his head on her chest. The two were currently finishing up Bambi, Anastasia's favorite Disney movie.

"Why did she have to die?" Anastasia wailed, holding onto Ethan.

Ethan petted her head "Anya, Anya, calm down."

Anastasia sniffed and held onto Ethan. Ethan kissed her head.

Sam walked in and sighed "You two should be careful, you were stabbed a week ago.."  

"Sam, come on. Don't let him leave." Anastasia pouted.

"Did you take your pills?" Sam sighed.

"Yes, we both did." Ethan smiled, softly.

"Fine, but if any of your stitches open." Sam warned.

"Yeah, yeah. They won't, bye Sam." Anastasia rolled her eyes.

Sam left the room. 

Ethan grabbed his crutches then went over to Anastasia's bag of dvd's "So a horror buff who likes Disney, you're so cool. What next?"

"Sleeping Beauty?" Anastasia suggested, putting the bag on the bed.

Ethan put his crutches under his armpits then walked over to the bed, sitting back down.

"Sure." Ethan smiled.

Anastasia pecked his lips "I'm glad I chose you."

Ethan chuckled "I'm glad you chose me, too."

She giggled and got back on the bed.

He wrapped his arm around her and sighed "You're a princess to me without this fairytale shit."

Anastasia blushed "Eth."

Ethan kissed her head "You are!"

"Oh, you guys are having a slumber party without me?" Chad pouted, laying a pillow and blanket on the floor.

"Go bug Tara." Anastasia giggled.

"He did, he wanted us to join you guys after he heard Anya crying." Tara said, laying next to her boyfriend.

Laurie, Stefan, Anika, and Theresa joined after.

"I love you guys." Anastasia spoke up.

"We love you, too." Laurie wiped her fake tears.

"Guys, I'm scared, what if we don't make it?" Stefan sighed.

"We're gonna kill that fucker, okay?" Anastasia reassured, sitting up.

"We're a family and we have to stick together." Laurie said, crossing her arms.

"I may be the niece of Roman, Laurie and Vince may be the niece and nephew of Stu, Ethan, the brother of Richie, Sam being Billy's daughter, but that doesn't make us psychopaths. We're better than them. We always will be. Ethan might have almost killed Anika, but he didn't. He's different. I attacked Richie out of self defense, but again, we are going to end this once and for all." Anastasia said, standing up.

"Team New York." Ethan sat up placing his hand in the middle.

Anastasia smiled softly, placing her hand in the middle. Anika and Theresa placed their hands onto Anastasia's. Laurie placed her hand on top of Theresa's. Tara and Chad joined soon after.

"We're survivors." Chad reassured.

Theresa sighed "What movie now?"

"Tangled?" Laurie asked, picking it up.

"Anya's our very own rapunzel beating up Ghostface's with a pan." Tara joked.

Anastasia hid her face in Ethan's chest, blushing.

Anika giggled "You guys are cute!"

"Seriously, when's the wedding? We're all 21 now. You guys are still together." Chad smirked.

"Never." Anastasia teased.

"Aw, come on! You know you want to spend the rest of your life with 'Love Sick Landry.'" Laurie smirked.

"Wait, who called me that?" Ethan pouted.

"Lila, Mindy, Tara, Stefan, Vince, uh Theresa, me, Anya, Chad, Sam, Danny, Anika." Laurie listed off.

Ethan looked at his girlfriend. Anastasia blushed.

"I mean, everyone knew about your crush on Anya before you two got together." Chad pointed out.

"Is that why you switched your Econ period to mine?" Ethan asked.

"Possibly.." Anastasia answered.

"Aww." Anika cooed.

❀ ❀ ❀

ANASTASIA YAWNED AS They kept watching Tangled.

"Oh, here's Anya!" Theresa and Stefan cheered.

Ethan kissed Anastasia's forehead.

Chad chuckled "I can't believe you hit Amber, Ethan, now this fuckhead with a frying pan."

"Don't underestimate the daughter of Sidney Prescott!" Anika beamed.

Anastasia placed a hand on her chest "Bless you, darling."

"Please sing this right now!" Chad and Laurie beamed, pointing at the TV.

"And at last I see the light." Anastasia started singing.

Ethan cleared his throat "And it's like the fog has lifted."

"And at last I see the light, and it's like the sky is new." Anastasia continued.

Ethan rested his forehead against Anastasia's.

"And it's warm and real and bright and the world has somehow shifted. All at once, everything is different, now that I see you, now that I see you." Anastasia and Ethan sang in unison.

Chad broke out in sobs "You two are so adorable."

Tara rolled her eyes, playfully. Laurie smiled and held onto Theresa. Ethan kissed Anastasia's head then closed his eyes. Anastasia closed her eyes soon after.

 Anastasia closed her eyes soon after