𝚟𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

ANASTASIA WAS Helping set the table while Anika and Lila were watching TV. Ethan was the only one not present, he had Econ.

"I think you should get out of the city, you know considering what happened to you last time. I wouldn't blame you, if you wanted to go." Anastasia heard Tara say.

Mindy made throwing up motions with her hands. Anastasia giggled.

"That's very thoughtful of you, but um, I don't think I'm going anywhere." Chad said, looking over to Tara.

Anastasia turned around, placing her hands behind her back, pretending to make out with someone.

Mindy gagged louder and asked "Will you two just make out already?"

"Mindy, Anya, that is so inappropriate." Chad said, stirring the pot.

"Oh, whatever." Mindy said going to the kitchen.

Anastasia followed Sam to the living room.

Sam handed blankets and a pillow to Anika and Lila "Here you go."

Lila thanked her. Anastasia joined Tara, Chad, and Mindy in the kitchen.

"Sam?" Mindy asked.

"Yup?" She answered.

"We do not have to stay here." Mindy told her.

"Well, too bad, I insist. Safety in numbers." Sam said, placing down a wine bottle.

Lila joined everyone in the kitchen.

"This will be so fun, a little slumber party with the Sensational Six." Chad said, smiling.

"Sensational Six?" Sam and Lila asked.

"Yeah." Chad said, smiling.

"Did you just give us a nickname?" Tara asked, offended.

"I sure did! I mean we've been through a lot together and it's a pretty cool nickname." Chad said.

Anastasia rubbed her temples "Oh, boy.."

"That's debatable." Sam said.

"It's extremely debatable." Lila and Tara said.

"You can't just give yourself a nickname, dingus." Mindy said.

"Oh, of course I can, dingus. Because I just did. Sensational Six up top!" Chad exclaimed, holding his right hand for his twin sister.

"No." Mindy said.

"Come on, I know you want to." Chad said moving to Lila.

Lila rolled her eyes "Fuck off."

Chad moved to Anastasia "Please, bestie!"