𝚡𝚡𝚟𝚒

❀ ❀ ❀

ANASTASIA STARED IN Horror as Alice was getting strangled by a cord. Ethan tightened his grip on the cord. Alice tried to claw at the cord.

"Never touch my girlfriend." Ethan gritted his teeth, before breaking Alice's neck.

Anastasia's mouth flew open. Alice's body fell to the side. Ethan fell to his knees, checking Anastasia for any wounds.

"Ethan, baby. I'm fine." Anastasia reassured, moving his hands away.

Ethan helped Anastasia up. Sam, Chad, and Tara limped over.

"Tare." Anastasia said, hugging Tara.

Tara hugged back.

"Happy birthday, huh?" Anastasia looked at Sam.

Sam sighed "Yeah.."

Chad looked at everyone "Is this when the supposed dead killer comes back for one last scare?"

As if on cue Romero stood up about to attack them. Anastasia got her gun and Vince's lighter out.

"What are you doing?" Ethan asked.

"Trust me." Anastasia whispered.

Romero stepped forward.

"Ah, ah." Anastasia said.

"What are you gonna do, little girl?" Romero taunted.

Sam, Chad, Tara, and Ethan watched the two.

"My name isn't 'little girl' it's Anastasia Kincaid. To quote your father, we all go a little mad sometimes." Anastasia smirked, shooting Romero in the chest six times.

Romero stumbled backwards. Anastasia opened Vince's lighter then tossed the lighter at Romero. Romero screamed in pain as he started to burn to a crisp.

"Oh.." Sam, Chad, and Tara muttered.

"Anya?" Ethan asked.

Anastasia fell to the ground.

"Anya!" Chad exclaimed, crouching down next to her.

"Baby?" Ethan cupped her face, starting to do CPR.

Sam and Tara put out the fire.

"Come on! Come on, don't leave me, damn it!" Ethan cried out.

Anastasia played dead. Ethan tried giving her mouth to mouth. Anastasia licked his lip. Ethan pulled away from her. Anastasia giggled.

Ethan glared at her "I thought you died!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry." Anastasia held his hands.

"Danny said there's supposed to be an ambulance coming." Sam announced.

❀ ❀ ❀

ETHAN, SAM, TARA, Anastasia and Chad sat in the waiting room of the hospital. Danny and Vince came in. Anastasia walked over to Vince and hugged him. Vince hugged back.

Anastasia pulled away "Look, I'm sorry for slapping you."

"No, I'm sorry for what I said to you about not understanding your pain. We're a family and we have to stick together." Vince frowned.

Anastasia smiled softly then hugged Danny. Danny hugged back.

"You alright?" Danny asked her.

Anastasia nodded "I'm hoping my mom will be though."

"Your mom's tough, kid." Vince noted.

Anastasia smiled, softly then sat next to Ethan.

Ethan wrapped his arm around her.

"I'll stay here." Chad spoke up.

"Me, too." Tara sighed.

Sam sighed "Alright, I have work tomorrow. Call if anything happens."

Danny and Sam left.

Anastasia stood up "I'll come by tomorrow."

Ethan stood up and followed Anastasia out of the hospital. The two of them drove home.

 The two of them drove home