𝚒

(Anastasia's costume above)

❀ ❀ ❀ 

ANASTASIA FIXED HER HAIR As she was putting on her Harley Quinn costume. As she was doing her hair she felt arms around her waist.

Ethan kissed her cheek "You look beautiful, baby."

Anastasia looked up and giggled "Ethan, what are you wearing?"

Ethan pouted "I'm a knight! I made it myself."

Anastasia turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck "I love you."

"I love you." He pecked her lips.

She sighed "So, it's just you and me?"

"Yeah, Lila left with Tara. She said I should take you and protect you if anything goes wrong." Ethan said, holding her close.

Anastasia awwed.

Ethan sighed "Ana?"

"Yeah?" She asked, looking up at him.

"Are you sure you want to go? You were almost killed at a party last year." Ethan said, as the two of them exited her room.

Anastasia grabbed her phone and said "And someone would do it again, because?"

"Well, your mom is scream queen royalty." Ethan noted.

"I'm not my mom, besides I have you to protect me, remember?" Anastasia said, linking arms with Ethan.

"True." Ethan kissed her head as they made it to the party.

❀ ❀ ❀ 

LILA LOOKED UP FROM Her phone then ran over to her roommate "Anya!"

Anastasia hugged Lila "Zatanna, really?"

"What? She's my favorite!" Lila defended, slightly hurt by her roommate's response.

Ethan cleared his throat.

"Hey, Ethan, didn't see you there. Sorry. How are you?" Lila asked, smiling.

"I'm fine. Where's Chad?" Ethan asked, looking around the frat house for his roommate.

Lila pointed to him "Right there."

Ethan kissed Anastasia on the cheek "I'll be with Chad if you need me. I love you!"

"I love you, too!" Anastasia said, smiling.

Ethan walked away.

Lila turned to Anastasia and asked "How'd you get so lucky?"

"I mean, we did meet in Econ and started dating in the summer. He makes me happy, I am a little more cautious with who I date, since your sister." Anastsia said, frowning.

Lila chuckled "Yeah, don't want a repeat of my twin sister's spree."

Anastasia smiled softly and said "So, how's your love life going?"

"I mean, it's clear that Mindy and Anika are still going strong. It's whatever." Lila said, shaking her head.

"Mindy doesn't know what she's missing then. I do love Anika, don't get me wrong. But love always finds a way." Anastasia said, looking at Ethan.

Ethan blushed and waved. Anastasia gave him an air kiss.

Anika came over to Anastasia and Lila "You both are needed."

"What's the matter?" Lila asked.

Anika pointed to the stairs. Tara was walking with "date rape" Frankie.

"Fuck." Anastasia cursed, going to the stairs.

Chad stood next to her "Hey, partner. Tara's good down here."

"Sorry, bro. I didn't catch that." Frankie said, walking down the stairs closer to Chad.

Anastasia and Lila went to help Tara.

"Uh, yeah, you did." Chad chuckled, sarcastically.

Tara let go of Anastasia and Lila then went to Chad "No, Chad. it's fine, I want to."

"See, Chad? She wants to." Frankie grinned, then dragged Tara upstairs.

Tara fell "Ow!"

Anastasia was about to punch Frankie, but Ethan held her back.

Chad grabbed Frankie "Get your fucking hands off of her!"

As they fought Sam came inside.

"God damn it.." Lila cursed.

"Hey, yeah. Sorry to interrupt. I'm just gonna tase you in the balls real quick." Sam said, before tazing Frankie in the balls.

"Oh!" Lila and Anastasia exclaimed, making shocked faces.

Frankie fell to his knees, clutching his balls.

"Don't ever lay hands on my sister." Sam said.

"Fucking bitch!" Frankie exclaimed.

"Sam! Are you fucking kidding me? You're stalking me now?" Tara asked.

Anastasia looked over to Ethan. Ethan kissed her head, rubbing her arms. Tara left the party. Everyone followed behind.

 Everyone followed behind