Issue #1: New Universe, New Problems

Hello people, this is a double upload since I want to get two chapters out and most chapters will be the same length as the comics.
------------------
We pan down onto a field with trees surrounding it beside a lake.

Laying on the grass is a black furred figure who begins to wake up slowly.

Gotuce: Ow. My head.

Gotuce gets up before pausing and looking around.

Gotuce: Where am I?

Gotuce then remembers what had transpired before.

Gotuce: Right. My recklessness got me here. Well I should check if I lost anything in the light.

Gotuce begins to form a screen in front of him with his inventory of the items he has collected over the years as a time patroller.

Once he confirms, he isn't missing anything, Gotuce notices white gloves on his hands.

Gotuce: What the?

Gotuce looks around and sees the lake.

Gotuce approaches the lake and looks to see himself but as.....a black furred cat with grey hair?

Gotuce: This is by far the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me

Gotuce then hears something coming towards him fast.

Gotuce looks up and with his ki locking, senses a blue ki fastly approaching.

Gotuce gets in a fighting stance in case of a fight breaking out.

The blue ki begins to slowly decrease in speed until they stop a few feet away from Gotuce revealing a blue hedgehog.

???: Woah! What is a guy like you doing out here!

Gotuce: I could ask the same thing about you buddy!

???: Well, I'm on my way to save a town from Eggman's robots.

Gotuce: What?

The blue hedgehog then spots smoke rising.

???: Uh Oh! Gotta run!

The hedgehog blast past him with incredible speed.

Gotuce: Wait! What's your name? And if there are people hurt, I can come help!