Side Issue #2: Rest and Confession!

After that Reality Break, Cell Max and Gotuce were being teleported through different dimensions until they had ended up in Blazes world just above the Sol Castle.

All of the guards that are positioned out of the entrances have spotted Cell Max and Gotuce up in the sky.

Gotuce: So......are we going to finish this or what?

Cell Max: To think that you were all that, Son Gotuce.

Gotuce: What? What are you talking about?

Cell Max: I was told that—

???: That is enough, Cell Max.

Both Cell Max and Gotuce look at what appears to be a time rift and the one who talked was.......

Gotuce: No.....It's not possible!

Towa: Now this is a welcoming surprise. To see the greatest time patroller, exhausted and injured.

Mira: Maybe I'll have my rematch right now.

Towa: Save it for later, Mira. Right now..... We have more pressing matters. With Cell Max's energy siphoning off of Gotuce, we have enough for a more direct attack.

The three begin to leave via the time rift up in the sky.

Towa: Oh and before we leave you to your injuries, Gotuce. Know this, that from your last battle with Mira, he has become stronger, so just wait until then, Ciao.

They all enter as the time rift closes as Gotuce hovers down, detransforms from Beast.
——————————————————
Gardon can be seen running through the castle halls unitl he had reached Blazes studies.

Gardon: Your highness!

Blaze's was taking a nap until she was startled by Gardon.

Blaze: Wah! Gardon, what is the meaning of your outburst!

Gardon: Forgive me, princess but this is the up most importance that you must attend to!

Blaze: Where is it!

Gardon: Guards have apprehended the strange individual just outside of the castle gates.

Blaze: Alright then!

Blaze blasts off to the castle gate.
——————————————————
Gotuce had landed but once his feet touched the ground, he kneeled down in pain as he started coughing blood as he looks at his injuries.

Gotuce: Why would Towa need Cell Max, just what the HIFL is going on?

Then guards appears and point spearing at him but Gotuce just ignored as he slowly got up and walked for a few inches before collapse all together.

Blaze's had managed to get to where the guards were and saw the body of a black spiked hair individual though the most notable feature are the multiple bruising and blood coming out of his arm.