Issue 38#: Reinfiltrateing Eggperial City!

After the whole ordeal with the girls sharing Gotuce, He was finally fully recovered to go on missions again as we can to view Lanolin scouting Eggperial City.

Lanolin: No major defenses, no signs of traps.......

Whisper: 'No Patrol along the city limits. Though there is major damage within the city as if it was blown up.'

Lanolin: It's like Dr. Eggman wants us to invade?

Sonic: Then it'd be rude to refuse his invitation, right?

Both Sonic and Tangle run ahead.

Tangle: WOO-HOO! SURPRISE ATTACK!

Lanolin: Do they have to be so reckless?! This is serious business!

Whisper: 'Its how they are.'

Lanolin: Yeah? Well they need to understand they can't beat the odds forever.

Whisper: 'I know that better than anyone.'

Gotuce: Then it's best that I go too.....

Lanolin and Whisper jump up from the sudden voice of Gotuce.

Lanolin: Gotuce, are you sure?

Gotuce Yeah, plus someone needs to check up on Sonic and Tangle....

Whisper: 'Be careful, please...'

Gotuce: I know besides, I've got a score to settle against Eggman.....so I'll gladly destroy his city.

Gotuce bursts into Mastered Ultra Instinct as he flies off leaving a huge shockwave from the pressure.
------------------
Sonic and Tangle were within the city, fighting the badniks.....

Sonic: Looks like the badniks are spread a little thinner than the last time I was here!

Tangle punches a badnik with her tail.

Tangle: Hopefully not too thin, I wanna tustle!

Just then Tangle notices a Red Eye behind her as it slams its spikes platform but Tangle dodges.

Lanolin luckily appears as she reads her wisp, Maggie.

Lanolin: Get behind me!

Lanolin flickes her cowbell, activating it and immobilizing the Red Eye.

With this opportunity, Whisper gets height above it ready to shoot only for Gotuce to appear faster than the eye can see and kicking the machine completely obliterateing its surroundings from the sheer power of Ultra Instinct.

Sonic: Ha Ha! Nice One, Gotuce!

Lanolin: Um.....Not nice? Did you two forget why we're here?!
------------------
Earlier at the Restoration HQ......

Sonic ran into a room where he saw Jewel, Tangle, Whisper, Lanolin and Gotuce seated at a war table.

Sonic: Hey Jewel! You said that you needed a favor?

Jewel: Sonic! Thank you for arriving so promptly.

Tangle: Yo, Sonic!

Sonic: Hey, Hey is this a surprise party or something?

Jewel: Please allow me to explain. In the past, the Restoration focused on rebuilding humanitarian efforts. Lanolin has made a case on how we can expand.

Lanolin: We're building a rapid response team to both protect people and take the initiative against any threat we detect. It's an all-volunteer squad. So far there's Whisper, Tangle and Me...

Tangle: it's good to have you around, bestie, I missed ya!

Then Gotuce coughed to get there attention.