Issue #15: Loss......and Rage!

Gotuce has been flying overhead Spiral Hill Village seeing the effects that the virus has taken hold but then he sees Tails and Amy waiting by an escape shuttle just outside of the town.

Gotuce: Guys!

Gotuce lands in front of Tails and Amy.

Tails/Amy: Gotuce! Your here!/ It really is you!

Tails: Amy told me you fought the zombots but.....

Tails look in worry and inside the shuttle, Whisper gets up from her seat to see who Tails and Amy are talking with.

Gotuce: If you're wondering if I got infected, then you shouldn't worry.

Gotuce gives him a pat on the head as he is a lot taller than Tails.

Tails: But in the city.....

Gotuce: Don't worry, I'm fine! See!

Gotuce opens his coat and lifts up his gi to show no virus infection.

Amy: He's telling the truth, Tails.

Tails: But how!

Gotuce: That's simple. It's the fact that I'm not from this world.

Tails: Huh?

Gotuce: Look my DNA is still that of a sayian hybrid but my appearance changed to be more accustomed to Mobius as you can see!

Tails: Ah! I understand!

Whisper sees Gotuce and runs at him with open arms.

Gotuce wasn't prepared for the impact and was launched back with Whisper hugging him.

Gotuce: Oof!

They both land on the ground and Whisper delivers as many kisses to Gotuce's face as she can.

Gotuce: Gah! W-Whisper! Stop!

What came out of Whisper surprised Gotuce himself.

Whisper: N-No! I won't stop! After all of this happened, I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened to you!

Gotuce is stunned at the words Whisper said as she begins to cry.

Whisper: 'I-I thought I lost you to the i-infection.'

Suddenly Gotuce hugs her before pulling away.

Gotuce: Whisper, listen to me. I will never succumb to the virus and even if I did, I wouldn't stop fighting it to get to you! You made me realize that Anyone can be happy when they have lost everything! YOU DID!

With that Gotuce gives Whisper a passionate kiss and Whisper just melts into it as her legs become jelly though Gotuce supports her.

While this happens, Tails is looking at them awkwardly while Amy is very jealous that she doesn't have this kind of relationship with Sonic.
——————————————————
A few minutes before Gotuce's arrival, Tails, Espio, and Whisper are seen helping people evacuate from the town. On the outskirts of Spiral Hill Village, Sonic arrives.

Sonic: The first time I came to Spiral Hill Village, it was under attack from Eggman. Things haven't changed too much.

Sonic zooms past the zombots and sees Cream and Tails lifting survivors of the zombots path.

Espio is about to be surrounded by zombots but Sonic attacks at lightning speed!

Sonic: Yo. Have you fought the whole town by yourself?

Espio: Heh. Our numbers have grown thin. I really wish Gotuce was here to help.

Sonic: Oh, Gotuce will be here in a bit, he's just been dealing to let me get away from Barricade Town.