Issue #19: Final Assault!

In Orchardville........

Silver is trying to take down Zor but is proving to be difficult.

Zor: Struggle, Wriggle, Writhe and Cry, You can't escape. You'll soon be mine.

Whisper has taken a tree branch up for a vantage point.

Zor: Your Silver right? I spent a lot of time online. Browsing the Eggnet. You're really from the future? How far ahead.

Silver: Nngh! I dunno- A couple of hundred or so?

Zor: And you said that devastation still felt that far in the future?

Zor: The bleakness! The misery of it all! I can hardly stand at all!

Silver: You're seriously messed up! How can you be this way?

Zor: Tch. How can you be so disgustingly heroic selfless?

Zor attacks Silver from behind but is kicked away by Trunks in Super Saiyan.

Zor: Now, who are you?

Trunks: That.......isn't important. What is important is stopping you.

Trunks says the last bit in a menacing tone.

Trunks: And I'll stop at nothing to end you here and now!

Trunks speed blitz to Zor punching him into a combo of kicks and punches before sledgehammering him to the ground.

Trunks teleports high above and charges up to Super Saiyan before putting his hands above his head.

Trunks: MASENKO!!!!!!!! HAAAA!!!!!!!!

The beam hits Zor dealing a lot of damage and with that Whisper fires a Lazer that zigzags all over destroying the devices that held the emerald on Zor's chest.

Silver gets the emerald before Trunks slices the owl robot in half and Silver crushes the two halves.

Zor: NOOO! Y-You can't leave me like this! Y-Youre supposed to be heroes! I'm trapped! Powerless! This is inhumane! It's......it's........perfect!

The zombots begin to surround Zor's laying body as Silver, Whisper and Trunks leave through the portal.
------------------
Over in Riverside.......

Zazz: HA! HA! HA! Look at him run!

Espio is running away from Zazz's stat attacks.

Zazz: Box him in! HA! HA! HA!

Zombots were blocking his way but Espio skillfully uses his rope dart to get more air.

Zazz: Bring him down!

The Stars are about to hit Espio but are blocked when Piccolo teleporting in.

Piccolo: I don't think so!