Issue #12: Escape from the City!

The Chaotix had been doing their best to save as many people as they could but it is proven to be slow at best.

Vector is trying to push a truck down.

Vector: Pop the clutch!

Bear Mobian: I only know how to drive automatic!

Vector: Grrr! put it in neutral! I'll push you til you go down hill!

The truck begins to go down hill to a safer area.

Mobians: Thank you!

Vector smiles as they leave but turns to face the zombots but notices more zombots coming from his front.

Vector: No fair! Ganging up on a guy who can't hit you back!

Suddenly a blue tornado spins around to blow away the Zombots.

Sonic stops next to him.

Sonic: I heard you could use a hand?

Vector: What is with you with dramatic timing!? Tails said you were infected. Should you not breath on me or......?

Sonic: No. We're fine as long as I don't touch you. This way I can bop some zombots but.......

Sonic sighs.

Sonic: I got to keep speeding along to burn it off. And the more Zombots I hit. The more it spreads. Sooooooooo..

Vector: You got to keep moving-got it. We're getting survivors down to the evac.

Sonic: Good plan. I'll cover you as best as I can.

Vector and Sonic run their both ways.

Vector: And next time Eggman loses his memories? I'm throwing him in a cell!

Sonic: Less hindsight! More rescuing!

Charmy and Espio are leading a group of survivors to the dock.

Espio: This way! Keep your eyes open! Call out any Zombots that you see!

Suddenly a shriek was heard from behind.

A female cat mobian was infected

Mobian: Here! Right Here!

Female Cat Mobian: I-Im not one of them! I-Its just a scratch! Please don't leave me behind! You can't leave me behind!

Charmy: What do we do?

Espio: I.....I don't know. We can't risk anyone else getting infected.....But.......

Before Vector can put a car down in front of the Mobian, Gotuce come crashing down making everyone stop.

Vector: Gotuce! Good timing! We need to bloc-

Gotuce begins to walk towards the panicked mobian.

Female Cat Mobian: Please! Help Me!