Issue #29: Time with Friends!

We get a view of a yellow do.e shaped house with ears as well with windows for eyes.

This was Tails House and just outside, Amy was in her car.

Amy then heard a voice call out to her.

Sonic: Hey Amy! Where do you want this stuff?

Sonic was seen holding a mountain of camping gear.

Amy: Gosh! That's a lot more than—In the trunk is fine! Thanks for letting me borrow your camping gear, Tails. You're a lifesaver! If there's anything to return the favor—

Tails: There most definitely is! I need detailed reviews of the equipment. There's no way I can improve my prototypes without feedback!

Amy: Prototypes......?

Sonic is trying to fit everything in the trunk.

Sonic: Gee, Amy. I thought you were a hedgehog. Not a guinea pig.

Amy: Hush, You! I'm sure it'll be fine. This is the first time the girls and I are gonna hang out that doesn't involve some sort of battle or wild scheme. And I'm taking full advantage!

Sonic: It does sound nice....You can't beat the wildflowers in the zone park in this time of year. Maybe I should tag along......

Tails: Sonic! You promised you'd play the game with me from AGES with me this weekend! I need a player two for versus mode!

Sonic: He's right! I'm booked!

Amy: Have fun you too!

As Amy was about to leave, Sonic screams out to her.

Sonic: Amy, Wait!

Amy: Hmm?

Sonic: I may not be able to go but I know Who can!
——————————————————
We can see Amy's car driving on the road next to a cliff side.

Inside the car were Tangle, Belle, Jewel and Amy herself.

Tangle: Camping! Braveing the wilderness with nothing but our wits and guts! This is gonna be awesome!

Amy: Belle, we can make some more room for you back there....

Belle: Oh-No! I-Im okay!

Tangle: Should I have brought a knife? I should have brought a knife.

Amy: It's more of a nature hikes and marshmallows roasts sort of trip, Tangle.

Tangle: I know.....but it's still and adventure! Out seeing the world........
——————————————————
We cut to a few days earlier where we can see the shed leading to the new Restoration HQ being opened by none other than Whisper.

Whisper heads out before looking back.

Whisper: 'Its for the best.'

She looks in sadness.

Tangle appears behind her, startling her as Gotuce teleports just a bit outside from the crater.

Whisper: GYAH!

Tangle: Morning! I'm jogging! Ooh. Do you want to jog with me?

Whisper composes herself

Tangle: Something up?

Whisper: 'Nothing. It's fine. I.....stayed here too long.

Tangle: With the Restoration? Your welcome to stay—

Whisper:' Mimic is free. My presence is a liability. I won't put anyone else in danger.'

Tangle: But you just got here.....