Tangle & Whisper Issue #2: Infiltrateing and Escaping

Outside of an Eggman Empire Bunker, we see Whisper, Tangle and Gotuce discussing a plan on how to get in quietly.

Tangle: Sneak-Sneak-Sneak!

Gotuce chuckles before Whisper tells them to stop.

Tangle: Sorry!

Whisper: 'No activity outside. Can't scan inside.'

Gotuce: She's right. Even with Mimics Ki signature in mind, I don't sense him at all in the area.

Tangle: So....That's good, right? We're clear to go in there?

Gotuce: Not yet, because we don't know if Mimic set a trap inside the base.

Whisper: 'Gotuce is right. We would be walking into Mimics trap blind. That's dangerous.'

Tangle: Pfft! He invited us here! Yeah. He knows we're coming. But we know we've got him backed into a corner.

They both sit there in silence.

Tangle: A corner he has control, I get it. Would it be better to back of, then? Try to find him another time?

Whisper: 'No. Now or Never. Have to risk it.'

Tangle: So, well just be careful.

Gotuce: Yeah! Plus if anything goes south, I can instant transmission us out of here.

Whisper: 'Right......'

The trio begin heading inside, quietly unaware that someone is watching them.

Tangle opened the door with her tail and once inside, the trio scouted the area.

Tangle: This is a pretty boring nefarious trap.

Whisper: 'Shh.'

Tangle: 'Lets make him play at our pace! I'll go high!'

Gotuce: 'Ill stick to the ground with Whisper.'

Whisper: 'Don't....!'

Tangle uses her tail to get up on top of the scaffolding.

Whisper sighs.

Whisper: 'Come on Gotuce.'

Once they begin walking more, they hear Jewels voice and Tangle head there with out a second thought.

Whisper hears this as well and is worried about it.

Whisper: 'Oh No....'

Gotuce: What's wrong?

Whisper: 'Tangle is heading to Jewel.'

Gotuce: So?

Whisper: 'It wasn't Jewel.'

Gotuce eyes widen with the realization.

Gotuce: Then she needs us, come on!

They both head to an area as Whisper jumps out from behind a crate and Gotuce teleports in to see Tangle runs up to them.

Whisper points her wispon at her.

Tangle: Woah-Woah-Woah It's me.

Whisper: 'Prove it.'

Gotuce meanwhile is reading "Tangle's" ki signature and realizes that it has malicious intent, so he walks in front of Whisper and prepares a ki blast directly at "Tangle".

Whisper: 'Gotuce, What are-.'

Gotuce: That isn't Tangle.

Tangle eyes widen and she runs of to another area where Whisper and Gotuce persue her.