Issue #23: Return to Mobius!

Eggman had begun to attack and the Z-Fighters were launched into action.

Eggman: TREMBLE IN FEAR, FOOLS! I AM DR. EGGMAN-GREATEST OF PARTY CRASHERS IN THE FIERCEST OF PARTY CRASHERS!

Eggman: I simply must thank you for gathering together in one place! It makes destroying you all so much easier!

Whisper gets close to Amy.

Whisper: 'Amy, orders?'

Amy: I'm not leading the Restoration anyomre. I passed it onto Jewel.

Whisper then got close to Jewel.

Whisper: 'Jewel, orders?

Jewel: I DONT KNOW! I'm just handling the paperwork! You all are the hero types!

Goku: What we need to do is cut of the limbs! Krillin! Use your kienzan!

Krillin: Right! DESTRUCTO DISK!

The saw is launched to the light arm but is ineffective as it misses.

Krillin: Wuh! Sorry Goku!

Trunks: I'm going in!

Trunks manages to make a few cuts on the giant mech but is smack away.

The rest of the Z-Fighters join in to pitch in any damage to the mech.

The Babylon Rouges are off scheming to steal the minerals in the Jewels museum.

Wave: What's the call, Jet?

Jet: What do you think? We already helped these jerks once. Let them handle Eggman while we help ourselves with the gems and get outta here.

Back to the battle at hand.......

Vector: Tails! Try to use your computer thingy to mess up the mecha programming!

Tails: Custom Coding, Coming up!

Vector: Flying guys! Try to bust into the cockpit! The rest of you are with me! Aim for the leg joints and bring him down!

The Babylon Rouges get into the museum only to find it empty.

Jet: Where are all the gems!?

Outside on the rooftop is Rogue with a bag full of gems.

Rogue: It'll hurt returning these. But it's worth it just for this moment.

Gemerl tries to make a charge for the cockpit.

Gemerl: YOU WILL NOT MENACE CREAM FURTHUR.

Suddenly he is grabbed by wires and integrated into he mech.

Eggman: BWA HA HA! That's two wayward creations back under my control! Now I have twice the combat coding and processing power-a quadruple power up overall! So thanks for the upgrade!
------------------
Back in Blazes world and Dimension.......

Sonic had come back from a run and skids to a halt to Blaze's feet.

Blaze: How are you this evening-Mr. Needlemouse?

Sonic: Oh, hello your highness. Just taking a brief jog-a few laps- around the island on this lovely evening.

Gardon: At least he's running around.......

Blaze: Truly.

Gotuce teleports in from training all day.

Gotuce: Yo! Anything new this time?

Blaze: N-No nothing yet, dear-I mean Gotuce!

Gardon opens up a case on the floor.

Gardon: While I agree we must do everything to help him, are you sure this will work?