Issue #44: Training!

After a few days from the new recruit, Tangle and Whisper were at the workshop........

Belle: Everything's holding up! I officially give your wispon a clean bill of health.

Whisper: 'Good.'

Belle: It really is a neat little piece of engineering. There's a lot more I could learn if you're willing to let me keep tinkering with it.......

Tangle: You just fixed it, and now you wanna take it apart again?

Belle: Okay, Okay! It's safe.......for now.

Orangutan Mobian: Hey Belle! You got those new gaskets ready?

Belle: You needed those today?! Oh geez! Sorry, y'all. I've got a bit of panicking to do

Tangle: No worries! We've gotta get going anyway. Lanolin's got us on a new training schedule.

They both leave.

Tangle: Try not to blow anything up this time!

As they were both leaving, Whisper bonked into Silver who He was taking with Gotuce.

Silver: GAH!

Gotuce: Silver! You okay?

Silver: Augh. Sorry! Guess I kind of zoned out.

Gotuce picks up Silver off the floor.

Silver: Thanks Gotuce.

Gotuce: No problem, man.

Tangle: Something on your mind?

Silver: Eh, it's dumb.......

Tangle: Dumb, shumb. We won't judge.

Silver: How do you know if you're working hard enough? I don't want to waste my time here. But I'm also supposed to enjoy what Ive got......and with Blaze away, traveling, learning about the world, I-

Whisper: 'Come train with us. I know Gotuce will come.'

Gotuce: You know it!

Silver: Wait, me? In the Diamond Cutters?!

Tangle: Heck yeah, Dude! Let's do this!

Silver: This is gonna be awesome!
------------------
Over on a rocky terrain.......

Lanolin: All right, Diamond Cutters.......The Restoration's re-greening effort hasn't reached this part of Green Hill yet, so feel free to really let loose.

Gotuce: Alright!

Lanolin shushes Gotuce which he does.

Lanolin: Since we have some new faces today, it's a good time to work on coordinating moves and communicating in the field. If that sound good to all of you. Let's head down to the bottom of the canyon and get started!

They all began to walk of the side of the cliff.

Tangle: All right! Let's kick communication's butt!

Duo was walking behind Silver while Gotuce walking just behind.

Duo: The psychic kid........he could be trouble if I don't play this right.......but then there's the other guy but I'll focus on the kid first......

Duo: Hey. Uh, Hi! I'm Duo.

Silver: Silver! You're the new D.C. recruit, right? Man, thats so cool.

Duo: Oh, I'm nothing special. You, though......I've heard about you. Is it true that you took down Metal Overlord? That you fixed the Metal Virus?