Issue #32: Eggman Back At It!

Sonic is seen running to an Eggman base while holding Belle and Tails by the hand.

Tails: Why would Eggman make such a big deal about summoning all these badniks?

Sonic: The guy likes to make a big presentation. Can't fault him for that!

Tails: Yeah, but...doesn't it usually come with some kind of declaration?

They still zoom past in.

Sonic: Not too late to sit this one out. No judgement.

Belle: Thank you, but.....I need to see this through.
------------------
Inside the tower, we can see Star line sitting in a throne like chair.

Orbot: SURVEILLANCE HAS IDENTIFIED SONIC, TAILS AND BELLE ON APPROACH, NEW BOSS. BUT NO SIGN OF SON GOTUCE.

Starline: Like clockwork! Send word to Surge and Kit to engage immediately. Finally! After all the plotting, planning, and frustrations, my dream is finally coming to fruition! My perfectly calibrated doppelgangers will destroy Sonic and Tails! I still don't have a plan to deal with Son Gotuce just yet as his power is yet unknown to me. Still! My overwhelming army of badniks will blitz all global resistance! And then I can welcome Dr. Eggman to my side where he belongs!

Then the room got dark as a faint robot is blocking the view of the sun.

Eggman: EXCUSE ME, DOCTOR....... YOU'RE IN MY SEAT.

Just then a missile was launched to destroy Starline but he was prepared as he activated the Speed Core as he dodges around.

Starline: Superlative entrance, sir! Immaculate! Nevertheless, I'd hoped it'd never come to this!

Eggman: BECAUSE YOU KNEW I'D DESTROY YOU!

Starline: No, sir........I didn't want to embarrass you!

Starline activated the Power Core and punched the head of the robot, denting it.
------------------
Just outside, Sonic and the others had seen the explosions with Eggman and Starline fight.

Sonic: Eggman is.....attacking is own city?

Tails: No, I think he's fighting someone.......

Just then Belle noticed something a level lower.

Belle: Oh my fears and starters! That badniks looks like Sonic! Is that.....Metal Sonic?

Sonic: Yeah. And somebody really messed him up. What is going on today?

Belle slides down the level.

Belle: I'm going to fix him.

Belle begins to prop Metal Sonic up.

Belle: I couldn't save Motobug. I know I can't save every badniks, but......I can't abandon a robot in need.

Sonic: I understand. Just be careful. He's dangerous.

Tails: Um...You had me repair him after the whole Neo Metal take over thing, remember? The same Neo Metal Gotuce defeated in Super Saiyan 3?

Sonic: That was back when we thought Eggman was done and didn't know about Staline! Plus, you de weaponised him!

Tails: He still had his metal claws and a turbine torse.

Sonic: Well I'll just call in Gotuce to help us with this whole ordeal.

Sonic then pulled out a small button, identical to the one Gotuce gave to Whisper and he pressed it sending a beep to Gotuce's location.

Sonic: My whole point still is-