Issue #30: Forest in Danger!

In the Forest, Belle was laying on the ground as her eyes were lazily open.

Belle: I'm *BZT* Belle, nice to—

Her eyes are focused on two unknown individuals standing behind the burning forest.

Belle:—meet you.

Then Belle had woken up as she stood, seeing the state of the forest.

Belle: O-Oh Fire! That's a lot of fire......!

She also sees that her wooden hand began to break away revealing a robotic version underneath as it was still on fire.

Belle: GAH!

This alerted the Moto Bug to her location and used its wheel to pick up dirt to extinguish the flame.

Belle: Gears and Starters, you.....put it out. And you pulled me out of harm's way. But I thought I was the only badnik that wanted to help....wait....my hand. The lighter. I must have......

Tangle: BELLE!

Belle turns around to see Tangle jogging up to her.

Tangle: There you are! You okay?

Though she is put on edge to the sight of the badnik.

Tangle: Watch out! The badnik. It'll—

Belle: WAIT! I Think the little guy might have some wires crossed. He saved me from the fire.

Tangle: That's a big I can get behind!

Tangle notices her metal hand.

Tangle: Woah, what happened to your hand!?

Belle: I-Its nothing! It doesn't hurt.

Tangle: It's not nothing. Give it here.

Tangle begins to wrap Belles metal hand with cloth from her arm bands.

Belle: Tangle, I think might have—

Tangle: Tell me later. Right now, we've got a bear cub to find.
——————————————————
Back at the camp, everyone is scattering around while grabbing whatever they can.

Amy: What are we working with here?

Park Ranger: Not much.....the campground is overcrowded, and the road out of here isn't meant for heavy traffic. With the wind pushing the fire our way. We don't have the time for that.

Amy: But keeping the gates closed......that's only going to scare people.

Park Ranger: If they're open, we'll have a stampede on our hands.

Amy: Any ideas, Jewel?

Jewel: I-I'm not sure!

Amy: What about you, Got—

She sees that Gotuce is nowhere to be found.

Jewel: We need to coordinate, but everyone is so angry.......

Amy: If only could get everyone together—

Old Mobian: Hey, Park Ranger! You're supposed to be in charge here, right? What are you trying to do, keeping us in here?! We've got families—kids—in danger! OPEN THE GATES!

Park Ranger: I've got a kid oout there, too.

Old Mobian: Oh. I've seen him. The one with the red wisp, right?

Mobian: A fiery red wisp?

Amy: Hey, hold on—

Old Mobian: And where is that wisp now, Huh?