Issue #22: Celebration!

At the Imperial Palace of the Sol Empire that resides in Blazes world and Dimension.

Blaze and Sonic are sitting at a table that is positioned in a large balcony of sorts.

Blaze: The Sonic the Hedgehog I know was a hero. A paragon. He was swift and free as the wind. He had no master. But fought for anyone and everyone. There was no challenge too great. No threat too dire that he would face with swagger and a smile.

Sonic: He sounds very impressive. I'd like to meet him one day.

Blaze puts her hand on her forehead.

Blaze: I......who do you think you are?

Sonic: I'm afraid I haven't the foggiest, your highness. I met the most precious little girl, though. Who dubbed me, Mr. Needlemouse.

Blaze: You've had time to rest and think. Do you recall anything?

Sonic: Nothing concrete. All my memories seem........warped. I dream of sea and sky. Of golden fire and a sense of...........falling. And that's all!

Sonic takes a sip of his cup of tea.

Gotuce comes landing down as some of the attendants seem wary about him though some of the females look at him with longing eyes.

Gotuce: Still nothing, Blaze?

Blaze: Huh! Oh! N-No, still nothing.

Gotuce: Hmm. Maybe we need to show him something of importance that can jog his memory!

Blaze: You may be onto something, darling!

Gotuce stops and looks at Blaze in confusion.

Gotuce: Did you just call me darling?

Blaze freezes before blushing in embarrassment.

Blaze: W-What! I-I didn't! Y-You must've heard something else!

Blaze looks embarrassed that she blurted something like that out while Sonic looks at them with a chuckle.

Gotuce: Hmm. Well....if anything comes back, then let me know!

Gotuce goes off to train in this new dimension.

Though Blaze looks as he flies off.

Sonic: It appears that you seem to like him!

Blaze looks in blushing shock.

Blaze: What! N-No I don't!

Sonic: You can't deny it with your face looking all red.

Blaze whimpers as she covers her blushing face and moves down into her seat.
------------------
Back in Sonic World and Dimension at Restoration HQ..........

Amy is seen at a desk with ruins as well as stacks of paperwork.

Amy: I can't do this......I'm no leader! I helped administrate the resistance because everyone needed to pitch in! I only took over the Restoration because there was nobody else and the work had to be done! What I wouldn't give to go back to the days it was just me and Sonic racing from one adventure to another........Sonic.....he gave everything up to save us from the metal virus. He never gave up-So neither should I. But I wish I had some help.

Then Jewel poked her head through the
crack of the door.

Jewel: Hello? Mrs. Rose? Am I in the right place?

Amy: Please. Call me Amy and you are?

Jewel: Jewel! Curator of Spiral Hills Mineral Museum. I'm a friend of Tangle.