Issue #34: Trouble in Crisis City!

It was the next day since the whole fiasco from Eggperial City, Tails was bandaging Sonic leg after the amount of robots he had to defeat.

Tails: There, done. Give it a try.

Sonic: Feels great! Nice work. Doc power.

Kit: Do you need more ice, sir?

Sonic: No thanks-

Kit: M-More bandages?

Sonic: I'm okay. You can chill, Kit.

Kit: I-I'm sorry! I'll do better......

Gotuce: Your good, little guy! Just go put away the first aid box away.

Kit: Yes, mister Gotuce!

Kit goes to put away the first aid box.

Sonic: Hey Gotuce, pass me one of those beans!

Gotuce: You mean a senzu? Sure man.

Gotuce reaches into his senzu bean pouch only to feel nothing.

Sonic: Is something wrong?

Gotuce: W-Well, you see.......I don't h-have any.

Sonic: What do you mean you don't have any........

Gotuce: I..........might have used them all when I was training......

Sonic: WHAT?! WHY?!

Gotuce: CAUSE I NEED THE ZENKAI BOOSTS SO THAT I CAN GET STRONGER!

Sonic: HOW IS THAT AN EXCUSE TO USE THEM ALL!

Gotuce: I DON'T SEE YOU INJURING YOUR SELF TO DEATH!

Sonic: YEAH! WHY WOULD I DO THAT!?

As this continues, Tails scream for both of them to stop.

Tails: Sonic, Gotuce what are we gonna do about Kit?

Sonic: Well, I was gonna start with the truth.

Tails: The-are you sure?! We could wait, give him some time......

Sonic: Surge and Starline were his family, as messed up as that is. He deserves to know.

Kit returns back from his little adventure.

Kit: I-I wasn't sure where to put the box, I'm sorry if it's in the wrong place-am I in trouble?

Sonic: Kit......There's something I need to tell you. About what happened in the city. As I was about to fight Surge, Gotuce intervened, letting me escape to Tails and We felt an earthquake to which we assume Surge would be lost in the rubble and possibly buried.......

As this goes on, Kit starts to hold his head in disbelief before he feels another hond on his shoulder

Gotuce: Iay have lost myself in my rage, making the area shake........but I can assure you that.......Surge is still alive......

Kit: H-How would Y-you know.......

Gotuce: It's just a feeling......
------------------
Meanwhile, across town......

Surge: I'm back, Central City! Miss me?! I've got a new toy. And I'm itching to try it out anybody want to volunteer?

Just then a shot went past Surges head revealing the one who shot was Whisper.

Surge: Ooh! I like your style! Got a name? I like to know who I'm pounding into the pavement, whenever possible.

The wisps seem to be communicating with Whisper as Surge sends lightning at Whisper.