Issue #37: Unexpected Consequence!

After the whole meeting with Surge, Kit and Gotuce the trio were facing against Sonic Tails and Eggman in a lab of some sort of green liquid.

Tails: G-Gotuce? How could you.....

Gotuce: Trust me.......I didn't want this either but.....if it comes to this.....then I'll fight to protect Surge and Kit......

Sonic: if that your reason for this sort of behavior, then I won't stop you......

Eggman: So it's like that, Eh?

Surge immediately goes after Sonic who is then kicked waya by Metal.

Surge: You call this a fair fight?

Sonic: If it stops me from getting buzzsawed. I'm not losing any sleep over it. Keep the pressure on, Metal, we'll wear her down!

Surge notices Eggman escaping and blitz past to him.

Surge: Surprise!

Eggman: EGAD!

Surge grabbed onto Eggman as Metal was getting close to her but Gotuce smacked him away.

Gotuce: I don't think so!

As he grabs Metal by the arm and throws him to Sonic, slowing them down.

But Metal recovers and puts up his black diamond shield which gets Gotuces hand inside.

Gotuce: GAH! What the hell?!

Eggman: Ha! That's what you get for underestimateing the power of my brilliant creations!

Gotuce smirked as he opened his palm before letting a huge ki blast decimate Metal completely while inside his shield.

With that, Surge charges to Sonic.

Surge Now you're in for it.

The crash explodes the canisters as water gushes in.

Sonic: Oh boy......

Eggman: SONIC!  If I were you, I'd get out of that water.

Sonic: Hey, I know I'm not a great swimmer, but I'm not gonna drown in a puddle.

Eggman: Not that idiot!, She—

Just then, Surge electrocuted the water to try and fry Sonic who was pulled out by Eggman.

Eggman: Your sense of self-preservation is truly embarrassing, rodent. The Dynamo cage is going to overload any minute now with how she's using it. Keep her busy, and don't lose before I've got Metal fixed!

Buzzsaws almost cut Sonic in half if it weren't for Gotuce blasting them.

Sonic: Ah! Gotuce! I knew you would come back!

Surge: I-I knew it!

Gotuce: No.......because just not going to fight.......I'm fighting you to get you back.

With that Gotuce turns into Super Saiyan with a mighty roar.