Issue #24: Starline's Return!

A few days have passed since Sonic and Gotuce's return, this Amy and Rogue decided to take a vacation to White Park Zone and along the way, they decided to have Cream so that Cheese may enter a racing contest.
Though there was something more sinister at play when an avalanche was created by now other than Starline who is currently on a rollercoaster which Tails and Rouge are strapped to and Sonic and Shadow are chasing after.

Sonic: Dude, what the heck! You'd set off an avalanche for a distraction?

Starline: I know it's a bit cliche. But I couldn't resist, the heroes were forced to choose between the masses or the ones they held close.......it's a classic! You decide: a couple hundred tons of snow falling on those innocent heads or........Tails?

Shadow had grabbed Sonic by the wrist and began to speed up.

Shadow: Enough games.

Sonic: Hold on! You and I are the only ones with speed that can catch up with that avalanche and maybe stop it.......?

Shadow: Not interested. And why don't you call Gotuce?

Sonic: I can't. Ever since we defeated Eggman a third time, he just disappeared into the world.

Tails: Go help that chateau! Well be okay! I promise!

Sonic: You'd better!

Sonic turns back and boosts to the avalanche.

Shadow had gotten to the roller cart

Tails: Hurry Shadow! We-wait where's he going?

Shadow had ignored Tails and headed straight to Starline.

Starline: O-Oh going straight to the showdown? No matter! I beat you once. I'll do it again.

Shadow: You didn't beat me.........you only sealed your fate!

Rouge: Oh for the love of.......we don't have time for this! Start cutting your ropes like I did. And get ready to move out. Omega execute codeword: Get what's mine!

Starline: Hwy! You're supposed to be tied up-

Omega's alarm goes off

Omega: CODEWORD ACCEPTED: INITIATING AUDITORY INTERFERENCE!

This had startled Starline.

Starline: Gah!

Omega: EFFICACY OF AUDITORY ATTACKS CONFIRMED! THIS UNIT IS NEVER UNARMED!

Starline trips backwards which he falls.

Shadow: NO!

But Starline gets down safely when he glows yellow.

Rogue stops Shadow from chasing Starline.

Rogue: Hold on, Shadow. I want to pound his smug face in too. But there's work to be done.

Shadow: Don't tell me what to do.

Rogue: I'm not-It's your choice. You're the only one who has to live with it.
------------------
Meanwhile, Amy is defending herself from a polar bear bandnik..............

Amy: I wish I'd known I'd be fighting a giant robot bear today.........I would've worn my good boots! How's it going over there Gemerl?

Gemerl: HOLDING ZZT-POSITION.

Cream: Gemerl l, please retreat! Your hurting yourself!

Gemerl: ILL PROTECT YOU........NO MATTER THE COST.

Cream: Ms. Belle, how much longer?

Belle: This last lock is a real humdinger. Gimme a minute or two more!