Issue #21: Back to Normal!

Once the virus had been sent to the sun, Silver came crashing down to the ground where Amy, Knuckles and Tails with Gotuce landed down and came to pick him up.

Amy: Silver! Are you alright! Is it over? What happened!

Silver: Its....it's over. We pulled every bit of the Metal virus and destroyed it. But....Dr. Starline was right. The warp topaz couldn't handle all that power. Sonic tried to ditch it in the super warp portal. But.....

Knuckles: Tch. He's just being dramatic. He'll come floating down all golden and smug. Any minute now.

Gotuce: He.....isn't here. I can't sense him at all! Anywhere!

Amy: Is there a way we could.......I don't know. Search for him!

Tails: He was at the center of chaos emerald warp topaz distortions. I wouldn't know where to begin.

Gotuce: But I do.

Tails: Huh? How!

Amy: You can search for him Gotuce!

Gotuce: Yeah! If I can focus my ki sensing combined with the boost of Super Saiyan Blue then I'll be able to locate the chaos emeralds energy residue!

Amy: Then do it!

Gotuce: Alright!

Gotuce then charges his power and burst into the godly Super Saiyan Blue as he puts two finger on his forehead, locating the signature until..........he feels it.

Gotuce: Got it!

Gotuce uses Instant Transmission to teleport to Sonic's location

------------------
Over on another part in the island, Eggman is seen trying to escape in one of the escape shuttles.

Eggman: Oh, Boo- Hoo! Our hero made the ultimate sacrifice! Please. It's like I'm the only one who really knows the insufferable blue nusiance! Still, while they're so busy wringing their hands over Sonic. I'll make my tactical retreat. Good thing I took special care to repurpose only none essential parts for that portal device!

Over where there are an abundance of refugees celebrating.

Cream: Mother......I don't see Mr. Sonic return to the island.

Vanilla: Well.......it was a very bright flash. Perhaps we just missed him.

Gohan: Cream!

Cream: Ah! Mr. Gohan! Your here!

Cream goes to give a hug to Gohan but due to being shorter, the hug is gives to his legs.

Vanilla: May I ask who might you be?

Gohan: Oh, my name is Son Gohan! My father is Son Goku who is helping others moving the debris around here.

Cream: Gemerl and Mr. Gohan are the ones who came with me to protect me, Mother!