Issue #9 Dragon Soul!

Once Blaze touches the ground, it starts violently shaking.

Blaze: Why is the island shaking? Did destroying the wings do this?

Tangle: Blaze!

Tangles tail zips by Blaze.

Tangle: Grab on!

Blaze grabs it and hops on the airship.

Blaze I'm sorry! I didn't know completing my mission would cause this!

Amy: No! This isn't your fault but we know where Gotuce is.

Blaze: Where is he!

Amy points to a giant Neo Metal Sonic and far away is Gotuce with long flowing golden hair with lightning surrounding him.

Blaze: What happened to him?

Amy: We don't know but it must be another level of Super Saiyan!

Tangle: And it looks awesome!

Amy: That isn't important! What is important is that we help Gotuce however we can, since he's dealing with Neo Metal Sonic!

Blaze: Hmm!

Tangle: Right!

All three head to an entrance inside the air ship.
------------------

Knuckles, Sonic and Shadow are running away from Neos transformation.

Knuckles: Amy! Do you read me? Neo took the master emerald and transformed! Please tell me Burning Blaze is still around for heavy support!

Amy: Things have gotten much harder and Blaze doesn't have enough energy to transform but Gotuce has it covered as we speak.

Knuckles: That's a no on Burning Blaze! But she said Gotuce is on it!

Sonic: That's great! But we still can't use Super Sonic.

Shadow: I will not lose to that thing!

Sonic: Sheesh okay, I got a plan!

Master Overlord: I will realize Dr. Eggman's dream of a global empire! And you can stop me!

Master Overlord grabs the trio of the ground and heads straight to the air ship the rest of the teams are on.

Master Overlord: Come! Let us join your feeble "Resistance"! You will watch as I destroy them! Witness Angel Island dashed to pieces! Then I will show the mercy of a swift demise!

The trio begin to discuss a way out of Master Overlord's grasp.

Meanwhile in the ship.

Vector: Uh... Tails? The giant robot dragon is heading for us!

Tails: No..... We are heading towards-

Gotuce: DON'T YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!

With that Gotuce's charges at unbelievable speed to deliver a brutal combo onto Master Overlords face toppling him over.