Chapter 12 - Goa the fun begins

Goa immediately conjures up images of sand, sun, parties, and bikinis. When Shweta and I packed our belongings, we had this exact plan in mind. I had not previously visited Goa. The cherry on top was travelling there with Ishaan.

"Should I bring one more set of swimming suits?" Shweta enquired.

"You can't swim, Shweta!" I said.

She smiled, "Bikinis are not for swimming; they are for showing off your desirable body."

I rolled my eyes.

"Gaurav will lose his mind," she smugly predicted.

"So, Gaurav, and you. Have you done anything?" I asked cautiously.

"Umm, a few things. I am planning to go all the way in Goa." She winked at me.

"Woah! That's pretty quick!" I said.

"Yeah, we are not Prude like you and Ishaan."

"Hey! We are not prudes. We have a delightful time together, playing video games, discussing his game characters, and talking about life."

After our kiss, Ishaan and I had a very different relationship. We occasionally kissed and had gotten closer, but not quite to the next level. I acted on impulse a lot. Although being with Ishaan comforted me, love frightened me. Ishaan seemed to understand my hesitation and never pushed me. We both enjoyed the intimacy we shared, but I knew deep down that I wasn't ready for anything more serious yet.

She gave me a weary look. " How charming."

"We have also done a few... things." I turned red, thinking of the kiss.

"Ah! Now we are talking." She abandoned her packing and sat down next to me.

"So, tell me what you did." She had a mischievous smile.

"Well, we kissed," I said.

"Nice, and then?"

"That's all," I said, my face burning with embarrassment.

"Is this it? Doing what you call "things"?" She glared at me coldly.

I scowled at her. "What else should I do, Shweta? Jump on him and rip off his shirt?"

"Yes, of course, kiss that toned body. By the way, have you seen his biceps?" She spoke.

"Shweta! Watch out, you're drooling over my boyfriend." I chuckled.

"Yeah, apologies. Now don't be so prude and pack some sexy bikinis. Dazzle him!" She grinned at me.

I had packed my sexiest clothes for the trip without telling her. Without Shweta's encouragement, I had planned to dazzle Ishaan Shekhawat. I was nervous but excited to see his reaction when he saw me in my new outfit. I hoped it would be enough to catch his attention and make him like me more.

From Pune, there are many ways to get to Goa. via planes, trains, or roads. Four girls and five boys, making up the gang of nine, were departing for Goa. All of us were flying from Pune to Goa. Our stay was taken care of because Deepak, whose birthday we were going to celebrate, was from Goa and his parents owned a resort.

My phone buzzed. It was Ishaan.

"Hey babe, looking forward to tomorrow."

"I can't wait to celebrate Deepak's birthday at his parents' resort in Goa. It's going to be an amazing weekend getaway," I replied with excitement. "Please be on time."

"Yes, baby," he laughed.

I smiled to myself and shut my bag. I was finished and eagerly waited for the morning. Ishaan was on time to pick us up. At the airport, we met the others. I was travelling to Goa with Shweta, Priya, Sejal, Ishaan, Gaurav, Omar, Deepak, and Vicky. Only Ishaan and Shweta were close to me. Gaurav was Shweta's boyfriend, so I felt at ease around him as well. The flight to Goa went without incident. By late afternoon, we had arrived at the resort. I was asked by Shweta if I would rather share a room with Ishaan.