Sweet surrender

The sexual tension that had been building for a long time finally burst through the dam.

He held my face and pressed his lips against mine, kissing me passionately. Our tongues became entwined as they probed the interiors of each other's mouths.

I was quivering, with small electric currents coursing through my body. I could tell he was feeling the same way because of the way he shuddered. He intensified the kiss, completely devouring me. I was pushed backwards until my back touched the sofa. He slipped from my lips, and I yelled his name in protest.

When he started kissing down my neck, my protest quickly turned to pleasure. When he nipped the pulse at the base of my throat, I arched my back.

It was exactly like my dream, but much better. Maybe I didn't wake up this morning, and everything was a dream. My hand slid down his back to the hem of his tee. I pushed my hand inside, and they gently glided up his bareback, grabbing them with my nails.

"Aadya, look what you're doing to me!" He spoke in hushed tones. He pressed his bulging hardness on me.

"Every time you come close to me, you do this to me." Against my ears, he said.

His right hand crept up my skirt, disappearing beneath it. He abruptly stood up and removed his shirt, revealing his tight body. He jumped on me once more, pinning me beneath him. His left hand grasped my breasts and softly stroked them against my bra. His lips caressed my cleavage. I was gripped by a sudden panic. I could see where this was going.

"Oh! I really want you. Aadya, I've wanted you since the first time I saw you."He kissed my stomach all the way to the top of my crotch.

" Ishaan......I......I..." I said.

"Hmmmm," he murmured, not looking up.

"I've never done this before."

"Are you a virgin?" He came to a halt and looked up.

I almost shuddered and nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? If you choose, we can stop right now. I can't promise I'll be able to restrain myself later." He said he was running a hand through his hair.

"I don't want you to stop Ishaan," I said. My voice trembled as I spoke, the nervousness was clear in my tone. "I trust you, and I want this with you."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded, blushing red. He smiled softly; his eyes filled with tenderness. "Okay then," he said, his voice gentle. "I'll be patient and gentle with you."

He pushed me off the sofa and into the master bedroom. I felt myself being dropped onto the giant bed, carrying on what had begun in the living room.

He closed his eyes for a moment. "God!! I hope I survive this".

"So do I," I thought.

He lay on top of me and bit my neck, cradling my hair and pulling my head back for better access. Kissing down my throat.

He ran his hand down my stomach, raking me with his nails. I gasped with pleasure as his fingers sneaked into my sensitive areas. I ran my hands all over his back and chest. Digging my nails and grabbing his hair. We kissed passionately, like starving animals. I writhed and tossed beneath him. My softness contrasted with his hardness. Every sensation sends me to new heights of pleasure. His hand was everywhere. I didn't even know such pleasure points existed.

I screamed his name as colours and lights flashed around in my head. He promptly slumped over me. Our bodies were drenched with sweat droplets. He rolled off of me, taking me in his arms. I leant against his chest. We didn't say anything for several minutes while we waited for our breathing to return to normal.

"Are you ok, baby?" He spoke. Stroking my arms.

"Never been better," I replied.

"I love you, Ishaan," I said sleepily.

"I love you, baby," He replied.

We drifted off to sleep. I had taken the next step with him.

Life is peculiar. It never takes the shape we want. What we don't realise is that whatever life throws at us over time results from our previous decisions and actions. Ishaan and I were getting closer and closer. He had become a constant obsession in my life. I was like an addict who needed his fix every day. Ishaan was my addiction.

Beyond him, I couldn't see anything. It didn't matter about the future if he was in my present.

I did not know he would bring such drastic change into my life, the impact of which would last forever. It was not due to chance. It was entirely my choice.