•Chapter 39•

⚠️ you know the drill by now!! 👁️ it's gonna be a long ass ride so skip to () if you're uncomfortable ⚠️

"M-Minhyung..I-I'm sore," Donghyuck claimed.

Mark let out a scoff, "Should've thought about that before."

Donghyuck gulped as Mark crawled over to the younger who began to move back, his hand hitting something hard on the bed.

Donghyuck looked at his hand, seeing the vibrator—more like the toy Jaemin bought him for his birthday—was there.

It hit Donghyuck that it was that same toy Mark used on him last night.

"Where did you get this?" Donghyuck raised a brow nervously.

"I'm so glad you ask because we're using it again," Mark announced as Donghyuck pursed his lips together. "I got it when you fell asleep in my car while getting your suitcases. I found it."

"T-that should not be here and you shouldn't have saw it," Donghyuck protested, keeping his eyes anywhere but Mark.

"Why's that, angel boy? Afraid of me knowing how naughty you actually are?" Mark quipped smugly.

"I-I swear i never used it on myself! You were the first one to use it on me," Donghyuck defended to which he was not sure why he was explaining himself to the older.

"Oh really? So then why did you hide it?" Mark continued, loving the way he could tease the younger and make him squirm in his spot.

"Were you going to use it while I wasn't home?" Mark asked as Donghyuck immediately shook his head.

"No, i would never!" Donghyuck stated. "I wait for you, always! I'm good, Minhyung. I'm a good boy. I-I can be patient!"

Donghyuck had no idea what he was spewing out of his mouth right but Mark was very pleased and it was turning him on.

"Hmm, you're a good boy you say?" Mark repeated Donghyuck's claim, teasing the younger as he pretended to be in thought.

"I listen! I listen to you," Donghyuck said.

"But good boys don't only listen...they don't yell at their soulmate either," Mark calmly stated as a matter of factly. "And you yelled at me because you were impatient. Do you think you can still consider yourself to be a good boy even though you were being very disrespectful?"

Donghyuck bit his bottom lip, unsure of what to say until he just found whatever.

"I-I'm sorry, Hyung. I'll be a good boy from now on, I promise," Donghyuck nodded his head with a small pout forming on his lips while keeping his eyes looking down.

Hyung.

That word sent electricity to his growing erection in his sweatpants.

Mark took a quick glance down at the younger's boxers which had a smaller growing tent inside them. Mark chuckled dryly as the younger tried to hide it with his hands.

"Mmm should have thought about that earlier, angel boy. Bad boys get punished for their misbehavior," Mark cocked his head to the side with a sly grin as Donghyuck shot his head up with a pleading look, shaking his head.

"B-but i really am sorry," Donghyuck pouted as Mark rolled his eyes.

And before Donghyuck knew, both his hands were snatched away from hiding his boner in his boxers.

"If you were sorry you wouldn't be so excited right now," Mark said. "What? Does this turn you on? You like it when you have to get punished, don't you? You like it when I get angry, you little naughty thing."