42| For Me

~Sometimes silence is the answer~

Tobias' PoV
How the fuck did I end up with her? I ask myself that question every day. The speed things are moving at are just right for us. I love her. I really do. I think I did when I first saw her. After I saw her for the first time, I knew I couldn't let her go.

That night we shared together was amazing. It was more than enough for me. I almost thought she was going to back out when I asked to take her top off but she didn't.

The way she touched me that night was fucking magical. Never have I ever felt that way before.

"I'll see you later," I told her as I dropped her off at home. I kissed her forehead as she held her ice cream in her hands. "I got a surprise for you later." She look at me suddenly excited. "You'll have to wait till I get back." She leaned forward and planted her lips on mine and quickly pulled away.

Tease.

"Bye Tobi," she said as she slipped out the car. I watched her walk into the house before I left for the base.

-

I didn't say a word as I arrived. I had gotten a call during the date and was told to come here immediately hence why she didn't finish her ice cream.

I was by the weapons when I overheard two men nearby talking. "Bastardo fortunato (lucky bastard)," I overheard one of them saying.

"That girl is like a new car. You need to try it out a couple of times before going with it full time," one said.

"I guess the boss is trying her out then," the other one said with a chuckle. My anger had risen as I clenched my fists by my side.

"After he's done, I might want to take her for a spin," the other one chimes in laughing.

I made my way to the two men and instantly landed a punch on one's face. News spread that she was in my bed naked then. That dumb bastard that walked into my room must've told them.

"Go on," I said, getting into the others ones face. "You wanna take her for a spin?" I wrapped my hand around his neck.

Tightly.

It wasn't getting rid of the anger inside of me. I watched as his face changed colour before dropping him on the floor and kicking his side harshly. I stalked towards the one that I punched. The dumb fucker stayed to see what would happen.

Expressionless, I pulled out my switchblade and played with it in my hands. I watched as he held his breath and his eyes widened. "Now what were you saying about my girl?," I asked menacingly. Not letting him get out a word, I slammed the knife down into his hand, attaching him to the wall behind.

He let out a scream as I walked away.

That'll teach him a lesson.

"Tobias! What the fuck!," Enzo exclaimed as he caught up with me.

"If anyone needs to die then send those fuckers in first."

"Dude!"

"He disrespected what's mine. So he disrespected me," I told him angrily as I stopped.